Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright this is the deal, I have decided on finally going ahead and painting my Brake calipers but am undecided on which color to use. Originally I was going to go with black but now I am wondering if I should maybe go with another color. My car is Reflex Sliver with Black interior and these are the colors I am thinking on,

Blue

Silver

Red

Black

What color do you suggest?

Here's a picture of my car

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
i think silver would be cool, kinda stealthy, no one would really notice unless they cared about your car to look already. I chose yellow, i think its kinda hot, maybe a little over the top, but cool for now until that BBK.
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Flipped, are you driving up to the GTG in newton square? I got the same colors and want to do the same mod... I was thinking either blue, or silver. DAMN IT! :mad:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Fuschia J/K :p
I think blue or silver would b the classiest look and red would be the show off look. I would go w/blue if i had a silver car myself.

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
Blue ... and check & search I did a writeup on when I did mine .. cost was less than $10 and close to a year ago and made it through our 100 Deg summer and our crap winter and still look like the day I did them.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
well im painting mine satin black, but then again im going for the stealty look, i dont wanna be noticed by anyone exept the ones who like passats.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Put one on the board for Silver :thumbup:

IMHO it's the cleanest

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Curry said:
Flipped, are you driving up to the GTG in newton square? I got the same colors and want to do the same mod... I was thinking either blue, or silver. DAMN IT! :mad:
Curry, I should most likely be going up there :wink:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jeffsu350, I was never a big fan of yellow so I decided not to even consider it.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BoeserBlick said:
mix the red & silver to make a metallic pink.
Joe, I'll make you a deal paint the Jeep calipers pink and then I' laugh at you. :p :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Out of your choices I saysilver. But that Brembo Gold Look would be hott :bow:

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I just ordered the black painting kit from machv.com for $52 shipped, they give you everything! Hopefully we can do this together at the GTG!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
28 Participants
redb5sdca
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing