Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hope this is not a repost but chime in either way.

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/blitzvwauxdmxv5.html

I'm wondering on this module when it's installed you have to unplug the CD changer plug from the Monsoon radio/ cass./cd player. What if the cd changer plug is spliced into the same wire ok. Now the two sources will probably clash with each other in feeding in the audio signal. The source that's installed through the blitzsafe module can be turned off and on in order to allow the signal feed in from OEM cd changer plug from the rear. What if a toggle switch was tied into the power line of the OEM Cd changer or Phatbox to turn off/on this will allow the audio signal from the source being fed through blitzsafe module (I guess this would be the same like running you wire back to the rear fog lamp). This shouldn't confuse the gate/ input in the back of the monsoon right? :thumbup: :thumbdown

·
Registered
67 Posts
If you can wrig up a harness that will connect both. Then what you could do is wire a two way toggle switch (up cd changer, middle off, down blitzsafe) to the remote turn on so you can only have one on at a time so they don't clash. Seems like a lot of work. Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts