Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you at work? On the computer, surfing CB5 when you should be doing something else?
*dublife raises hand*

What are you up to when you visit CB5?

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
From the sounds of it Spirare, sounds like you've already tossed a few cold ones back. :suspicio:

Right now, Im at work. Im supposed to be answering phone calls about the WalMart Credit/Debit issue, but its really slow today. Its Friday, and I dont feel like doin a dam thing.

·
Registered
3,176 Posts
I'm working, slowly, surfing cb5 and RMCB5, more like babysitting RMCB5 right now since people keep posting about the repo thread. Going to the Avs/Stars game B tonight.

·
Registered
6,172 Posts
I'm at work -- reading legal depositions related to a construction accident. Drilling holes in my head would be more fun. :suspicio:

Gietl -- cheer for my Dallas Stars tonight, will 'ya!!! :lol:

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Working on quotes for customers, switching back and forth between CB5, elitedubs, and CB5One, sipping on an iced tea.

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
its a holiday here in Canada...you guys in the US dont get a holiday on Good Friday?

i just finished washing and waxing the 2 cars..My Passat and the 3... :lol:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
natskiboy said:
its a holiday here in Canada...you guys in the US dont get a holiday on Good Friday?
Nope, not a federal holiday (or a bank holiday, as you folks call it). Same way we don't get Easter Monday or Boxing Day. You can take it if you want, but you burn a vacation/personal day for it.

Oh, I guess I was somewhat productive...did a performance review with one of my staff today, and I filled out a performance evaulation for another. :roll:

Andy

·
Registered
283 Posts
working... debugging code, fun fun. Technically my company co-owners and I declared this as an company holiday, but we're all at it anyways. The joys of small business ownership :D

·
Registered
593 Posts
working... just won 30 bucks playing online black jack... god I love this job... OTHER THAN I HAVE NO CLASS TODAY AND IM SITTING AT SCHOOL WHILE I COULD BE GOING ON A MOTORCYCLE RIDE.... CABRONS!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts