Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boeser-Man, it is time to learn your housmate to earn for his living and trashing food on your account. Teach him to scratch you, he is more appropriate for that job than fishes.

I am watchin' "Gooooldfiiiinger..his the man....." in his DB5 AM and preparing myself to play Call of Duty

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
reserving hotels and getting ready for Puerto Rico.

playing video games watching Angel, and old transformers and G I Joe cartoons and somewhere in all of this also working. :D

·
0 Posts
Looking at pack of Raisinets, mmmmm ahhhh ohhhh!, and considering a new batch of class or crass and in the works! :)

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Working through everything that must fall in place over the next week before we upgrade the release of Teradata on our data warehouse... <insert nerd icon here> :lol:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
trying to recover a file for some genius

configuring a server (best part of my "work" day so far) for purchase

ordering pc's for people who couldn't find their ass with a map, a light, directions, a compass and illustrations

reading this thread

checking e-mail

talking on the phone

drinking coffee

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
it's funny you should ask :lol: ...

I am at my brothers apartment.. finished a keg of 7 24's and are as high as a riced civics spoiler.

I am listening to trance and thinking about the modes i have done to my car today... boost gauge and ABD 28m rear sway bar.

-Cheers

and thanks for asking.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I'm reading all the emails I keep getting from CB5 that Joe (BoeserBlick) apparently is posting to. :roll: :wink:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts