Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got on the subject of this yesterday. It brought back some painful and confusing memories. Why was I watching these shows? Let me share my embarrassment.

#6) Falcon Crest - Why would a teeanger watch reruns of this instead of partying or skateboarding?
#5) Spiderwoman - Jessica Drew and her Venom blasters. How lame was I?

#4) General Hospital - Yes, I can remember Luke and Laura's wedding.
#3) She-Ra - Princess of Power How was I sold on this one? I must have liked He-Man more than I knew to watch this lame chick show.
#2) Plastic Man - This was the 2nd worst cartoon. It wasn't even funny, and it was a comedy. Someone should kill everyone on that show including Hula-Hula.
#1) Gem and the Holograms - I don't know why I watched it. Maybe, I was glued to the couch waiting for GI Joe to start.

I think I need therapy.
:crazy:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I had no shame in watching Jem. She was a hot ass cartoon. And yes, she was truly outrageous.

·
Registered
3,525 Posts
im not ashamed at all, but i love watching RECESS!! :thumbup: and of course simpsons, king of the hill and sometimes futurama

and of course all the old greats come on cartoon network every now and then. i cant stand allthese new anime cartoons. weird

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
I would watch those shows because my little sister was a cry baby and if she I changed it to He-Man, she would rat me out to mom and dad. Anyways, watching those shows gave me something to talk about to the girls in my class :thumbup:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I had three sisters until my brother was born 7 years younger than I. I was forced (well not really 'forced' but given no alternative) to watch 1) little house on the prairie INSTEAD of Dukes of Hazzard in competing rerun time slots. 2) care bears 3) Rainbow Brite

No one EVER got in the way of My G.I Joe watching though. NEVER.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts