Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So NorCal meets SoCal is tomorrow and I can't go because i'm going to hawaii on Sunday but as I drove back to SF this morning the usually boring drive was awesome because I saw soooo many modded Veedubs! Forget coffee to keep me awake, I was on the look out for Veedubs! It was a beautiful sight, I think I saw about 15 modded b5's and b5.5 and a ton of MKIV's. Saw a sweeet looking orange beetle on a flat bed, gosh I was so tempted to turn around and go back to SLO! ahhhhhhhh you guys who are going are in for a treat, have a blast everyone, and a safe drive up/down, take lots of pics!!!!!!!!!!

I"ll come back with pics from hawaii.... i already have some special "requests" of picture subjects from some of our members :p

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
SUCKS FOR YOU! :)

I will have you there in spirit C - bummer your being forced to go to Hawaii on spring break! NOT~I'll take your ticket! :)

"Your white bro"

·
Banned
3,535 Posts
baisee00 said:
So NorCal meets SoCal is tomorrow and I can't go because i'm going to hawaii on Sunday but as I drove back to SF this morning the usually boring drive was awesome because I saw soooo many modded Veedubs! Forget coffee to keep me awake, I was on the look out for Veedubs! It was a beautiful sight, I think I saw about 15 modded b5's and b5.5 and a ton of MKIV's. Saw a sweeet looking orange beetle on a flat bed, gosh I was so tempted to turn around and go back to SLO! ahhhhhhhh you guys who are going are in for a treat, have a blast everyone, and a safe drive up/down, take lots of pics!!!!!!!!!!

I"ll come back with pics from hawaii.... i already have some special "requests" of picture subjects from some of our members :p
HAAAAWAAAAIIIIIII... Can i go too. Do I fit in your luggage? 8)

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry 1.8Tabamoura....the brother is gonna be in the suitcase :p

and to my white bro...... ya you know what to do hehehe have fun for me, and you know I'll bring you back something good from Hawaii :wink:

one week without cb5! oh no! what will i do? :shock:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
baisee00
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing