Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

What 17 inch VW wheels will fit on my 2018 Passat R Line?

5K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Slow Willy 
#1 ·
I want to purchase a stock set of wheels that I can mount snow tires on to fit my 2018 Passat R Line. The R Line has 19's on it from the factory and would like to go with a 17 inch aluminum stock wheel off something that will directly bolt up. Does anyone know what will work? Thank you for your help

#2 ·
Any 17x7.5, 5x112, et 42-45 will work. VW oem wheels are expensive, 400 to 500 each. I would not recommend buying used wheels from someone you don't know or trust. If you are going to spend that much be sure they are powder coated. You might want to select your tire first and work backward to the necassary wheel, as all tires are not manufactured in all sizes.

#3 ·
Thanks pal for answering. I was just hoping to pick up a used set off marketplace or Craigslist. I just wasn't sure about the offset and all that stuff and didn't wanna buy something that didn't work. I figured a 17 inch rim would save me money on tire cost. I noticed you mentioned et 42 to 45, what's that refer too? Im sorry im not up on that stuff

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.