Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took one last waning look at some other cars tonight. Looked at an Acura TL and Audi A4 and A6.

The TL was extremely nicely styled, I loved it. She didn't like the accent line that went down the door handles. The interior was low budget GM quality though. The seats weren't sleek enough, the plastic was everywhere, and the fit and finish just wasn't what I expected.

The A4 was simply too small, and the A6 simply too much.

Passat it is. Working on hard pricing for a 3.6 Luxury Package 2 w/rear curtain airbags and NO DVD nav system in Union Grey with a black leather iterior, 4motion. Still a little undecided on the 4motion, but I figure it'll help harness the power of the V6 (especially once we start to mod it). I've been searching and have found that pretty much everyone is reporting a 35,100 invoice price for the above mentioned setup, and I'm going to hold hard to that to start things off. Hopefully, in about 3-4 weeks, we'll be good (I'm going TDY all next week and then we're driving to Houston for a rear end for my Trans Am the following week). Depending on availability, we may break down and put a order in for one. More to follow!!! We're both VERY excited about getting the Passat!!!!:lol:

·
Registered
47 Posts
I looked at the same cars you did and also the BMW 330. I chose the Passat and love it. I have the 3.6L with lux pac2 but no 4 moton. I'm sure you will be pleased with your decision.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts