Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...my mom! :lol: :weirdo: :nervous:

My mom called me today and told me my dad just got her a brand new Passat 1.8T...White on Tan. I was trying to convince her of a new Jetta TDI or an A4 3.0. :shock:
Thought I was safe suggesting those since I dont plan on ever owning a Jetta, and I've already owned an A4. Then this!

So what do I do? My mom and I have the same car now!
Do I invite her to GTG's or do I get rid of my Passat earlier than planned? :???: :p

-Harry

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Hey Harry next time we meet up at Hooters for a mini GTG I guess where going to be meeting your mom and Nick. :poke: :lol: :p

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awww. that would be foul. :thumbdow: :lol: it's bad enough you'd have to meet nick. :wink: (kidding nick-daddy)

i already have my plan. i'm gonna steal her car, put all of the new parts on mine, then ummmmmm........ahhhhh, i'm screwed. :???:

but yeah, we need to have one of those gtg's again, larry! :thumbup:

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
redb5sdca said:

larry don't listen to harry I told he talks way more shit than me :crazy:
hey nick, you better zip it before I call my mom up and have her drive over to your house and break your car off with hers. :lol:

moms'll be heel-toein on that ass! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i'm not sure exactly. my mom said new so i'm assuming brand new since they never get used cars. maybe it's a year old though, who knows.

all i know is that it was funny because my mom was like, "yeah, it's not like yours though, yours is the bomb. mine has the skinny tires and it's not low or anything."

after swallowing the fact that my mom said mine was "the bomb" i was like, "yeah, i know mom. so when you gonna lower it?" :p

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Hey Harry know what give me her email address so I could see if she wants to start up any group buys with us. :poke: J/K

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you guys are wrong. i come here for support, and this is what i get? :p :wink:

i seriously don't know what to do though. good thing my mom and i live on two opposite sides of the country!

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Hey Harry instead of me bringing pastires maybe your mom could bake for us. :p

OK IM done with the jokes for now. :kiss:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts