Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
15,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome everyone. First off, congratulations on becomming moderators. It is truely great to have all of you aboard. You have all been outstanding members and Im sure you'll make even better mods.

This is the first time really that we've forum moderators other than PassatWorld Staff, aka, Super Mods.

Anyways, welcome and feel free to use this forum to discuss items that you question and to maybe get some suggestions on properly handling certain situations.

Again, thank you!

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,900 Posts
woo hoo, our own forum!

nice to know we have our own forum to discuss the stuff that goes on here and make sure we all agree on how to deal with some of these boneheads.

say, I found a nice little payload package - anybody got any suggestions on who we should spy on?

·
0 Posts
I'm starting feel like the Blackhole has run its course, I think we should go back to the days of old when we didnt have it. Hell the cut and paste master make me sick, do I have to name names.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
I think the forum should start taking 10% from all classified transactions, you know for up keep and stuff.
I'm starting feel like the Blackhole has run its course, I think we should go back to the days of old when we didnt have it. Hell the cut and paste master make me sick, do I have to name names.
On top of the 10% I think we should get rid of anything not car related. Or go the other way and add a forum for COMPLETELY NSFW stuff, ya know for pr0n and stuff. :icon_eek:

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,619 Posts
i like the way we can see the forum "matrix style" but the members still see it that old school blue.

PS: i still have not received that $500 in my bank account, $250 per week for doing this is the easiest $ i ever made.do you want to recheck my routing # thanasi?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts