Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i think it's bad ass!! thats a lot of custom work. maybe not for my car, but much respect for choosing a b5 to go nuts on. what kind of car did those tailights come from?
i know it's not part of the 3 passat styles you see here at cb5 so everyone is about to get thier rice bashing on :roll: but i like it.

·
Registered
665 Posts
They Look like Golf IV Tailights. Other than that I dont likey :(

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
1.8tbeout said:
i think it's bad ass!! thats a lot of custom work. maybe not for my car, but much respect for choosing a b5 to go nuts on. what kind of car did those tailights come from?
i know it's not part of the 3 passat styles you see here at cb5 so everyone is about to get thier rice bashing on :roll: but i like it.
GOLF IV

and waht 3 passat styles waht are you talking about. only b5 and b5.5 the new 2004's are still a b5.5

Pete

·
Registered
871 Posts
I hope he has neon under there somewhere :crazy: This is as ricy Passat as I've ever seen (I am talking about green one). Everything is there to qualify, even single wiper, pimple taillights and japanese writing are in place. The second one wouldn't be nearly as bad if not for a bit too weird spoiler. I don't like the color, but this is personal preference. This said, I have to add that those two look really unique, and if owners like them this way (I would hope they do) I would :bow: to commitment and $$$ involved in such radical mods.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Those are damn fugly :thumbdow: :puke:
The 2nd one kind of has a 'stang look to it.
Some people are :crazy:
What ever floats your boat I guess :???:

·
Registered
196 Posts
Rice5

Smells like burning nori. Yikes. Body kit looks like
it came off a HOTWHEELS. Tough stuff.
Makes me wanna :puke:

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
WagenMeister said:
From the Volkswagen Factory in Nagasaki, Japan, I present the 2005 Passat.
:thumbdow:
LMAO :lol:

I would have to give him props on all the custum work put into that, it probably cost alot of money so props for that.
The thing that disappoints me is people with that type of """creativity""" need to put thier talent to good use, not that.
I like the fully shaved trunk and the blinker mirrors.
Definately needs to lose the hood-vents. 'tezzas and get a grill back, but if he did that it wouldnt be that bad of a car. Sides look ok, rims 19'' Chrome not bad. Rear is nice other then the altezzas. Possibly replace the gold mesh with silver and i think we go a B5OTM :lol:
It really isnt that bad, there are just a few bad things on it.

Now for the second car, that is beyond saving, pay people to beat the living daylights out of it and buy a new car with the money earned :lol:

·
Registered
923 Posts
i think it is kinda neat looking i would not do that to my car but i mnea that is alot of money tied up into it and hey at least his car looks original :lol: but i would never want my B5 to look like that to crazy for me if i wanted my car to look ricey i would not have bought a passat i would have got a honda

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Soon I'm going to shave my trim and fill the line from the headlights to the front spoiler. Mines kinda gonna look like that, but um.. better. (I'm still going to have a grill though!)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
About this Discussion
57 Replies
51 Participants
Skuggah
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing