Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Old tires and brakes were toast, and had a bent rim to throw into the mix. Last two weekends have been busy.

Repainted Color Matched Engine Covers
HP EVO' s Hyper Silver 8" X 18" with Kuhmo Ecsta 712's
Koni Sport Adjustable Shocks
A8 Front Brake Upgrade w/ Mintex Red Box (Thanks to Jack @ ECS & John for the install)
Zimmerman Drilled/Slotted Rears w/Mintex Red Box
New Beetle Headrests

More to come...........sorry for the crappy pics.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Those headrest look great. Can you tell me the price on them.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys..........it is very much still a work in progress. Next up will be Votex rear and sides, and brushed alum interior pieces.

pat8931...........best bet is to check the Vortex classifieds. They are running anywhere from $150 to $250 a set in leather over there.

Make sure you get the newer ones that tilt.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Very nice set up LBPASSAT, i like it :thumbup: . By the way, what type of wheels are those, they are amazing, what size as well, 19"??....later.....Rah... :b5: :thumbup: .

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
RAH said:
Very nice set up LBPASSAT, i like it :thumbup: . By the way, what type of wheels are those, they are amazing, what size as well, 19"??....later.....Rah... :b5: :thumbup: .
HP EVO' s Hyper Silver 8" X 18"

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
Love the wheels they look like mine :lol: Very very hard wheel to get! Maybe I should order a extra one incase something happens to one.

Car is Looking good and the Votex will look even better! :bow:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PhatRabbitzz said:
Great rims!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :wink:

Btw, did you use your factory bolts or did you use a stud kit?
Used aftermarket bolts...........had the stud kit on the old ones and it was a nose bleed. They rusted all to hell.

Thanks for the props on the wheels........I wonder where I've seen these rims?????????????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts