Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
That's so wild. It just looks like a photochopped XC90. Impressive.

ps, they're boxy, but they're good.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If adobe could get just 5 cent for everytime one of you mention the word photoshop they wouldnt need to actually sell it anymore. :p

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
passaturbonium said:
Thank god I got kids...so it makes it look like Im playing with them.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
A little OT...apparently, in my Philosophy class in college (this occurred the year before I actually took the class myself), the professor asked for reasons to have children. After a long laundry list ("perpetuate the human race" ... "have someone to care for you when you get older" ... etc.), he took a look at the chalkboard and wrote one final reason:

"Excuse to start watching Sesame Street again."

:lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
No ladies and gents...this IS the real McCoy. 100% LEGO!

Best toys ever! :thumbup:

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
I love Legos. when I was younger, I would come home from school on a Friday afternoon and get my sleeping bag out. Then, Id pull the pillowcase out full of legos. Then, I had a comforter bag that was full as well. Then, under my bed, I had the railroad setup, along with my city. The board was just small enough to fit between the bed posts (double sized bed, slid it out from the side of the bed) and I wouldnt put the legos away until late Sunday night. Im an addict, what can I say?

I cant wait to have kids so I can pull these things back out. I still played with them was I was in 9th grade. Oh, the fun times with Lego's. :)

(ok, yes, maybe I did live a sheltered life, but it was fun. :lol: )

·
Retired PassatWorld Staff
6,165 Posts
passaturbonium said:
Lego = the best toy in the world...I still play with them :oops: ....well build with them.

Thank god I got kids...so it makes it look like Im playing with them.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hear you brotha'... "my kids LOVE LEGOS" :) We have I'd guess 50 lb (conservative estimate) of legos... moved to the rubber-maid containers for them :)

They are contagous, and as a lifetime LEGO'er it has come full circle. I made a LEGO 'picker-upper' out of two pieces of vaccuum hose and a rubber-maid container.

Take the lid from the rubber-maid (what ever size fit's your LEGOS with a snap on lid) and cut two holes in it at opposite corners, such that you can make an air-tight fit with the two vaccuum hoses. Attach one to each hole. Then attach the end of hose one to the shop-vac, and use hose two to suck up all those little pieces when you're done playing... turns 15 minutes of on your hands and knees scraping and picking up into about 5 minutes of 'HOOVERING' your floor... slick as snot.

Once we're done sucking up the LEGOS...

we break out the MATCHBOX... [little john]YYEEAAAHHH!! [/little john]

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
Legos are soooo much fun.... I'm 22 and my brother's 15 and we still have tons of legos in the house hehe but they're sooo expensive now....

oh yeah i think bionicles are cool too hehehe but there are so many now, i've given up on collecting them

that volvo is SICK! woot woot

1 - 17 of 17 Posts