Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Paper only covering at least up to the 2000 B5.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Did you try ebay yet? I have found a lot of my Bentley manuals on there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tried ebay

and amazon, one company said it was lost in the mail, the other said march for delivery, AFTER I bought it. My car is apart and I need to get it back together.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
and amazon, one company said it was lost in the mail, the other said march for delivery, AFTER I bought it. My car is apart and I need to get it back together.
Thanks
I think what happened is that they have a new updated volume coming out in a couple weeks. So a lot of places selling new Bentley's are out of stock.:(

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bentley Service Manual

I just traded my Passat in on an Audi and have a Bentley Service Manual that covers B5's to 2002 for sale. Actually I had a 2003 that the book seemed to cover with no problems, but no guarantee that it is 100%.
The manual is in near new, unused condition. $60.00 plus shipping. Are you interested?

I also have driver & passenger side split, heated mirrors from Germany and a Tiptronic transmission filter & gasket for a 2003 Passat for sale if you are interested.

Bill

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bentley Service Manual

I apologize for not listing my e-mail address. It is [email protected]. I'll wait a couple of days for a response for B5er and then the manual & the other parts will be put up for grabs on a first come, first serve basis.
Let me know if there is any interest.
Thank you, Bill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts