Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
who said expensive cars make up for the size of you *&^$, It may me feel like a little kid in a candy store, I couldn't stop smiling

this is my sisters boss car (toy)

sorry I have to Share

Look how cute my daughter looks

Look how sad I look having to drive a minivan...
[/img]

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
did you just sit in it or did he let you drive it?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Medrosje said:
did you just sit in it or did he let you drive it?

Unfortunately I just sat in it :sad: . it was less than 10 days old and didn't really offer, probably cause I met him 10 minutes before the pics. the owner is my sister's boss and told her he felt bad that he didn't let me drive it.

He did tell her next time he would :shock: :shock: , so we'll see if he actually lets me.

I would have been pretty scare to take it out. is not like I can seel my minivan and pay him back if anything happen to it.

it was still a beautiful car :bow: :bow:

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
:mad: :mad: :mad: I'm so busted. But perhaps if I put that stroker in the Windstar (100% more horsepower!!!). :)
Ha Ha...Herman's busted! I at least drive an 240HP '01 Ody! With the S2000 Antenna mod no less also! LOL!

Love the 360's! They finally got their first ALMS GT class win a couple weeks ago against a good dozen GT3's! :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.