Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My turbo went bad but i bought turbo from a guy on the forum yet.The seller thought i was dummy and tried to swindle me out of the money..I did report them with paypal and there still investigating..

I will let you guy know the results when a decision is made.At that point i will reveal the name is this wanna be Crook tryin to give buying on the forum a bad name..

But i still need a Turbo for car so far i have no turbo and no money but i do need another turbo but will only buy from a locar seller i am in North/Central NJ close to anywhere in NJ and NY...contact me at

Email: [email protected]

AIM: toy9cito
Yahoo: toy9cito

·
Registered
254 Posts
hmm, well I have the K03 you need but we're about as far apart as we're gonna get and still be on dry land. Regardless, check out my feedback on ebay as "downeygr" and PM me if it looks like we might be able to do something. Sorry about your previous buying experience...that really does suck.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CrashRat said:
hmm, well I have the K03 you need but we're about as far apart as we're gonna get and still be on dry land. Regardless, check out my feedback on ebay as "downeygr" and PM me if it looks like we might be able to do something. Sorry about your previous buying experience...that really does suck.

well the next problem with buying a turbo long distance is i gotta trust that the turbo ur sending me really works and spins really looks good etc...whats the history of the turbo ur selling well the one u wanna sell to me ? better one i hope

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yep, I understand. so far I haven't been screwed on anything I've picked up off the forum. I hope you find something local, but you may end up just having to check wrecking yards. They'll probably want $350+ though. That twas my experience when looking around about a year ago.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found a couple of guys selling for around 100 dollars but tip one tried to rob me the other was local but he wound up selling to a friend. But I did ask you how much you want for one of those turbos which ever is

1 - 7 of 7 Posts