Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flawless!!! Oh, forgot to mention 4Motion too :) THIS CAR IS AMAZING!!! Tom, you're right...I can't stop grinning!!!!!!

W84Snow (plates coming soon)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Very nice looking Wagen!!!

Congrates!:thumbup: :beer: :beer:
What a nice looking wagen and must be a mover with the W8-4motion!!
Must handle great too! Any interior shots Coming??
Making me what to upgrade my new to me 99 1.8T wagen already!!
COngrates and Enjoy the ride!!:thumbup: :beer:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WHAT color is this??? Anyone know???

d'oh! back to the wash bay!

It's a Tiptronic...and in all my excitement over the exterior, I forgot to take pictures of how clean the inside is too...it's like no one ever rode in it!

I haven't been able to find out the name of this color...any ideas where I could find that?

I have had people ask everywhere I go... 'what color is that?'

It's a blue/teal...that's the best I can describe it!

After I took the clay bar to the entire car, the paint is SOO soft and smooth, it's in better condition than most new cars!

If you've never heard of 'clay-bar' your car before, "Mother's" sells a great package for about $18 that will turn you into an instant detailing pro!! Just don't eat the clay bar when you're done ;)

W84Snow

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Looks to be Pacific Blue - which was one of the 2 colours used ONLY on the W8. The other is Blue Spirit, which I have on my newly acquired W8 sedan.
The original W8 brochure (I've been hanging to one since 2002) showed the sedan in Blue Spirit, and the Wagon (aka Variant) in Pacific Blue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm selling my 2003 W8 4Motion Variant in Burlington, VT as I'm upgrading to an Audi S4 Wagon :)

This baby has 65k miles on it and is getting a full detail tomorrow...it still looks like the photos above!

Brand new tires, new brakes, new thermostat, all warranty work and fully maintained at Shearer Audi.

I'm the second owner...this is the NICEST, LOWEST MILEAGE Passat W8 4Motion that you'll find!

Anyone interested? Let me know!

$11,500 OBO

Greg 802.238.9128

1 - 17 of 17 Posts