Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a W8 wagon I'm parting out. 144K miles. Engine is toast (timing chain) but otherwise fairly complete and most of the unique (and not so unique) parts are available. Brakes, cluster, headlights, tails, swaybar(s) switches, etc. Let me know what you might need.

Prices OBO. Would prefer to deal in person for bulkier/heavier things. I go to school in 18014 (closer to NY/NJ) and can bring parts there if that's closer for interested parties.
Front brakes (Calipers, Pads, Rotors, Hoses, Uprights. Believe pads are good, rotors probably need resurfacing) $250
Rear brakes (Calipers, pads, rotors. Believe pads are good, rotors probably need resurfacing) $100
Cluster (Full FIS faded to only showing two dividing lines) $100
Wagon taillights $120/pr
Headlights $250/pr

Interior is gray leather/vinyl. Location: Central PA, 16805

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,576 Posts
Pics aren't showing. try to upload them here. Also, you need to set some prices. At least on the stuff you mentioned already.

I'll be the first to ask. How much for the tails and front uprights with brakes attached?

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Pics aren't showing. try to upload them here. Also, you need to set some prices. At least on the stuff you mentioned already.

I'll be the first to ask. How much for the tails and front uprights with brakes attached?
Muscling in on my front suspension :p

Interested in the headlights / ballasts.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,576 Posts
Muscling in on my front suspension :p

Interested in the headlights / ballasts.
What, do you want to buy up all the available sets in the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AndreasPassat

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
Maybe.

As I recall, someone has got a trunk load full of coil springs. :whistle:

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
As you may know I have two W8's. The one in storage has a set of headlights that are pretty beat.
Just looking for replacements.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
I was wondering when that question would get asked? It's the very first thought that popped into my head when I saw this post.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey I’m interested in headlights, upper and lower intake manifold with runners, throttle body, and a few random things. I live in upstate NY as well. DM me a price please or reply here

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll pull the headlights tomorrow and detail any flaws I find
Headlights are pretty decent. The passenger side wiring cover has both sets of tabs broken off so doesn't stay latched. Typical B5 cracked wiring insulation, but no bare wires. Otherwise good condition.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Sorry, headlights are still dirty, but this is the piece -- the removable door. It kind of locks into place as-is, but could use a little rebuilding for a completely secure fit

1 - 15 of 15 Posts