Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you think that VWOA would infiltrate clubb5 as a member and troll around for info ?

If I were a marketing big cheese at VWOA ... I definitely would !!! and why not ... free market survey & focus study. I surely hope they would read some of the dealer service complaints & reliability issues that tend to pop up daily.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
I think VWOA would spend a lot of time at the 'tex. But it wouldn't surprise me if they checked out CB5 once in a while.

Shhh, we're not alone. :suspicio:

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
I'm sure they are aware of us, probably check in once and a while to see what the crazy Passat people are up too.

I wish they would drop us a bone once in a while. I live about 10 miles from VWoA. I'd be thrilled to pick up and distribute anything they wanted us to try out.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I'll say this...if they're here....and they're listening....and the service end of the business is still where it is....then God help us all if they stop listening.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
I would think between new car sales, responses to customer service surveys plus calls, letters, voicemail and e-mail to VWoA would be more than enough for them to guage what's going on. Plus, since they seem to ignore all of the above - I don't see VWoA putting in extra effort to ignore yet another free source of criticism.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
For AV equipment, the forums at AVSForum.com have representatives from all sorts of vendors. They give sales advice, specs, and accept feedback. I think some of them actually use it too!

Thus, I bet someone from VWoA is checking us out, but not actively.

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
atomicalex said:
Sullie - LMAO!!!

It's Sharky. We all know that that sarcasm could only be honed by one entity. ;)
I wish I WERE getting paid to find beefs you guys have with VW so that I could then turn around and try to resolve them. I think with my big mouth and attitude I actually COULD brow beat VW into doing things more professionally. There is nothing I hate more than hearing about stupid dealer stunts.

Sadly, any mole here is probably present in order to eliminate people like me instead of help you.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Sharky said:
Sadly, any mole here is probably present in order to eliminate people like me instead of help you.
I have this image of a Eurovan (black with limo window shading) ripping through a dealership parking lot in Springfield, sreeching to a halt. Two agents in black leather raincoats saunter in to the owner's office...the door slams shut. A few minutes later they appear in the service area. We hear the bbbzzzzaaaapppp and see the blue flash of a stun gun and then see an unconscious Sharky being dragged out to van....

"Ve must take him to Volfsburg for additional training."

Here's a pic of the last tech in for "additional training."

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Altair 4 said:
Sharky said:
I have this image of a Eurovan (black with limo window shading) ripping through a dealership parking lot in Springfield, sreeching to a halt. Two agents in black leather raincoats saunter in to the owner's office...the door slams shut. A few minutes later they appear in the service area. We hear the bbbzzzzaaaapppp and see the blue flash of a stun gun and then see an unconscious Sharky being dragged out to van....

Bahahaha :lol: :lol: you guys are killing me over here ...

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
If there is a 'mole' he/she is here to get advice on how to get decent service and diagnostic on their company vehicle. I doubt VWoA employees get any better service than we do...

That would be a cool survey. What percentage of employees of the various oA offices for auto manufacturers actually drive the vehicle they help produce/sell.

It's GOT to be Sharky :p

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
Altair 4 said:
Sharky said:

LMAO

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This just in, hot off the press ... made a few phone calls to my informant inside VWOA, had her dig into anything Sharky file, and below is what I received:

Now only if our mods can help us figure out which one is Sharky in this pic. :suspicio:

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
:nervous: :puke: :thumbdow: :cry: Not a good sight!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts