Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this when I picked up the R license plate bracket as its part of the set and I don't need it. Brushed metal with the R logo, black leather strap and ring. Instantly makes you much more attractive to the opposite sex and will make you a champ in bed.*

$7 shipped via USPS - its going to cost me a couple of bucks to get it to you I'm guessing.

Paypal only.

*FDA has not tested this keychain and claims regarding attractiveness and sexual prowess are based entirely on anecdotal evidence.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a Really nice keychain. :thumbup: :lol:

I'm also willing to throw in some used keys that I found in a drawer. I don't know what they go to but I think they might be the door keys to my old office from a job back in 2001. They are good for opening boxes, removing earwax, and making a jingling sound for kids. No pics but they are both silver and gold in color - not real silver and not real gold though. Keys are not installed on the keychain but are instead on an old keychain (not included). I will not part out the keys - I am only including them with the R keychain so please no requests for old single keys.

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I was hoping it was this one:

It's a coilover keychain flashlight that turns on by compressing the spring. Offical VW Driver gear but out of stock at all my local dealerships..

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spirare said:
I was hoping it was this one:

It's a coilover keychain flashlight that turns on by compressing the spring. Offical VW Driver gear but out of stock at all my local dealerships..
Ooooh, that is cool. Okay willing to consider trades for this keychain.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Half a jar of pickles?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts