Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just got my wheels today, they came with the company logo on a plastic holder that you snap into the rims, so here is my question

Is it possibel to find a VW logo to fit there wheels? or is there some kind of law aganist the copyright?

Any input welcome! 8)
Ethan

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
turbo2000 said:
Hey guys i just got my wheels today, they came with the company logo on a plastic holder that you snap into the rims, ...
Any input welcome! 8)
Ethan
It would be helpful if you stated what kind of wheels you got! :???:

BTW: wrong forum.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I think Bleser had custom made VW caps made at a sign shop; the shop had a huge catalog of corporate logos, and they measured the size of the cap, etc.

Try doing a search in the W&T forum too.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I would check with Liberty VW to see if they carry a cap that will fit your wheels. They had one that would fit my Audi wheels. It is better than finding a custom job or dealing with a foreign company.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
scottvw said:
I would check with Liberty VW to see if they carry a cap that will fit your wheels. They had one that would fit my Audi wheels. It is better than finding a custom job or dealing with a foreign company.
Im gonna call the Stealership today, one of my best friends dad's works in parts 8) :lol:

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Yup, I have vinyl sticers for center cap covers, but would like to replace them with the "real thing" some day. I would just need to find VW centercaps in 67-68mm diameter.

Does anyone know where there is a list of centercap sizes that VW makes?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
Bleser
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing