Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

I live in So Cal! And the majority of the girls (young - middle aged) who drive VW's are hot. Like the girls who drive Jetta's or Bugs, like DAM!!!

VW = Pimp ride!!!

Have you guys noticed the same thing???

Let me know!

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
ohhhh theres this one girl that lives about 3 minutes from me.. OH....MY....GAWD...

shes AMASINGGGGG
drives a NB.. and damnnnnn shes fine, shes got a full votex kit on that baby too.. im still yet to meet her :(

·
Registered
177 Posts
Apparently I need to move....the majority of the girls drivin bugs here bought them to pick up guys, cause they need the help. most of them are hard to look at. Granted, there are the occasional hot ones, but far between, now the jetta's, the percentage is a little higher. That and the hot ones here, know there hot, and know they are few and far between, so obviously, they are stuck up. I think my car has a pimp factor of about 8 on a scale of 10. But girls here arent impressed with rides, I've seen some fine women get into some rhino chasers. But this Arkansas, and Big trucks with bigger tires is the sensable thing.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
well i see most of you have noticed what i have, a hot chick in a VW is even hotter :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Yeah, Ive noticed that as well. Dont know if you all recall, but a few months ago some agency did a poll of gays and lesbians (no issues with it IMO) and the majority of them did own/drive Jetta's, Golfs, and New Beetles. So, yeah.. alot of hot women drive the MK4 chassis cars. And from my experience, most hotties I know are lesbians. :mad:

·
Registered
268 Posts
There's definitely a cute blonde right down the road from me with an Imola Yellow 20ae. I see her at the grocery store..... mmmmmm :lol: :lol:

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
Scuba2001 said:
Yeah, Ive noticed that as well. Dont know if you all recall, but a few months ago some agency did a poll of gays and lesbians (no issues with it IMO) and the majority of them did own/drive Jetta's, Golfs, and New Beetles.
Some of my very best customers are gay guys.

I think I must have some hot gay appeal, oooh ya baby.

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
That's true. VW drivers in Cali are hot, though I can't say the same for the East Coast. :p

OTOH, don't look inside any Volvos in Cali. The drivers of them aren't usually the best looking for some reason. And if you see an older brick Volvo (ie 240 DL), expect a stunt-dog. :puke:

-Harry

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Passaton18s said:
Apparently I need to move....the majority of the girls drivin bugs here bought them to pick up guys, cause they need the help. most of them are hard to look at. Granted, there are the occasional hot ones, but far between, now the jetta's, the percentage is a little higher. I think my car has a pimp factor of about 8 on a scale of 10. But girls here arent impressed with rides, I've seen some fine women get into some rhino chasers. But this Arkansas, and Big trucks with bigger tires is the sensable thing.
so true, the ones around here are so fat, they're barely able to squeeze into them, and when they do, the car looks like its got two left side flats. Chicks in the Jettas= foxy! So many hot women here in Richmond, hard to find one who's single...
Scuba2001 said:
Dont know if you all recall, but a few months ago some agency did a poll of gays and lesbians (no issues with it IMO) and the majority of them did own/drive Jetta's, Golfs, and New Beetles. So, yeah.. alot of hot women drive the MK4 chassis cars. And from my experience, most hotties I know are lesbians. :mad:
that was more like some years ago, why I didn't get VW for first car, then I forgot about it and bought a Passat! haha, the joke's on me! And the only lesbians I know are ugly as hell! damn, get away form me dykes!

·
Registered
2,373 Posts
Chicks are always checking out me in my car, can't tell if the like me or my ride more... :suspicio: I do see them checking me out in their rearviews when driving down the highway, 20/13 vision is good for that or as my ex-Marine friend calls it, "Recon-Enhanced. :D Here's :beer: to VW for making such an awesome babe magnet of the :b5:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts