Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody know if the a VOTEX front bumper from a B6 A4 would be able to fit on a B5.5????? i think they look sooo hot..
any info would be appreciated!

TIA

-Mark-

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Can you show a picture of what your talking about I thought that VOTEX was only for VW's???
I may be wrong.
I havent heard any AUDI body parts that fit the Passat and if they did most likely it would be between the B5 and the B5.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
Can you show a picture of what your talking about I thought that VOTEX was only for VW's???
[this is not a hijack]
how would i go about ordering a votex front valence for my B5. I would really like to order it, but when i called VW they had no idea what i was talking about. Anyone with a part #?

this is the one i am talking about.

-merk20vt

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may be wrong.
I havent heard any AUDI body parts that fit the Passat and if they did most likely it would be between the B5 and the B5.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
That looks like the JE-Design bumper available for the B5.5

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
merk20VT said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
[this is not a hijack]
how would i go about ordering a votex front valence for my B5. I would really like to order it, but when i called VW they had no idea what i was talking about. Anyone with a part #?

-merk20vt
For the best deal call up liberty we get a discount there.
The number is (847) 680-8000 ask for Rich or Tim :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
merk20VT said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
[this is not a hijack]

-merk20vt
Call Liberty VW and say CB5 Group Buy
Front Spoiler 3B0-071-609 (B5) Reg.price$321.15 GB price $236.69

·
Registered
103 Posts
Nenad said:
merk20VT said:
rollininstyle2004 said:
[this is not a hijack]

-merk20vt
Call Liberty VW and say CB5 Group Buy
Front Spoiler 3B0-071-609 (B5) Reg.price$321.15 GB price $236.69
^^ Thats just a new lip right? Would someone mind calling them for me and finding out if they would ship to Australia and how much it would cost? :D.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts