Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't believe it when I ran across this thread over at the vortex forum. Someone over at vortex copied my Aero Blade Refill write up, ripped off my pictures and hosted them as his own :???:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zeropost?cmd=tshow&id=1118806

Below is my original write up which is currently locked in Clubb5 Information forum.

http://www.clubb5.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=59805

He has just replied to me, and agreed to take the pics off. Ironically, I did reply to his email requesting to use my pics, and after consulting with GREEK (Thasani), we've decided to only grant him permission to reference the write up via linking to Clubb5 Information forum only.

Sawdust said:
We are talking a car modification here, not rocket science theory essay.
And i emailed the original poster of this asking if i could use the pictures and never got an answer back. But thats fine the pictures are removed.
I tell ya, minor as it seems, and granted that this is only a simple mod. Nonetheless, I do not think what he did was right.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Johnny B5.5 said:
That's uncool, but then again, that's the Vortex.

We're better over here. :thumbup: (Just like we're better in Texas!!! 8) )
:roll:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Johnny B5.5 said:
Z28Driver said:
Johnny B5.5 said:

Hey, at least we can pump our own gas!
yea its nice not having to get out of my car :thumbup: i suppose when ur chewin tobaccy and polishin ur gun rack you need to get out of the car often :p

·
Loose female member
4,885 Posts
Johnny B5.5 said:
Z28Driver said:
Johnny B5.5 said:

LOL, nice one ....

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Z28Driver said:
Johnny B5.5 said:
Z28Driver said:
Johnny B5.5 said:

yea its nice not having to get out of my car :thumbup: i suppose when ur chewin tobaccy and polishin ur gun rack you need to get out of the car often :p
I get a bunch of compliments on the 36 inch lift kit I put on the Passat. That 1.8T motor is perfect for muddin'.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
How did this vortex bashing thread go to bashing tx and nj :???:

any way. that is just not right any way you look at it. At least say i found this by this person here, and this is the same post w/ same pics. Give some credit. I hate cheaters

·
Registered
6,444 Posts
LOL was wondering the same thing.

And I agree the guy was in the wrong. Plagarizing is plagarizing. This guy probably steals from stores because "it's not like stealing a car"

what a turd, but as mentioned, it's the 'Tex

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This is the latest salvo from our friends over at vortex :suspicio: . I am contemplating whether to respond to this or just let it go. Probably not worth my time dealing with people with this type of mentality.

Sawdust said:
Quote, originally posted by jayrock711 »

we don't need the pics anyway

I will take my own pics this week, and post them up.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
vuvision said:
This is the latest salvo from our friends over at vortex :suspicio: . I am contemplating whether to respond to this or just let it go. Probably not worth my time dealing with people with this type of mentality.

Sawdust said:
Quote, originally posted by jayrock711 »

we don't need the pics anyway

I will take my own pics this week, and post them up.
What a prick!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
You know, I did a copy paste a while back from vortex into a thread about manifold polishing, but I not only included the link to the original, but also credited the person who wrote it. In all honesty, if someone reads it and screws up their manifold, I don't want to be the person they come knocking on the door for.

Give credit where credit's due, we're all enthusiasts, can't we all just get along???? :roll:

·
Registered
7,584 Posts
redb5sdca said:
[tony soprano voice]tell him to play Hide and go F yourself[/tony soprano voice]
Roger that. What a jerk - but then that's what the Golf/Jetta players are like on the 'Tex.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
... and i quote "a storm is brewing" -Boeserblick :D

it has begun :evil:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts