Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
if you are going to do one ,put the first one on ....i think grafix can be cool id done right

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I would never put anything like that on my car - but if you HAD to choose between the 3, the first one is the least offensive. It's some nice artwork, but stuff like that doesn't belong on a car... especially since that blue already looks pretty sharp.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Although I do not care for Vynil myself, I suggest you shop for a few other styles before purchasing. I have seen some styles that I think could work for a Passat, especially your ride.

Check out: http://www.modernimage.net/ for some ideas.

Here are some I think could work:

In silver or black:

Or if you REALLY want to turn heads: :suspicio:

And found your choice #3

Go with what you like, but expect a few critisizms if you go with the Vynil.

·
Registered
7,337 Posts
I really hope you're sponsored if you're putting all those stickers on.

But I can see where you are going with this. Having looked at all the pictures of the Euro scene, you're definitely going in the right directions...It's just difficult for the enthusiasts on this side of the pond to help you because we mod with a different mindset.

Best of luck though....

·
Registered
897 Posts
julianfang said:
I really hope you're sponsored if you're putting all those stickers on.

But I can see where you are going with this. Having looked at all the pictures of the Euro scene, you're definitely going in the right directions...It's just difficult for the enthusiasts on this side of the pond to help you because we mod with a different mindset.

Best of luck though....
well said :thumbup:

·
Registered
170 Posts
We're not into chrome, alteza tails, and colorful paint jobs here in the states. Especially on a german car. So you won't get many, if any, responses in favor of vinyl here.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.