Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Yeah, I'll have to pass on that. If I'm gonna get a 70's exotic, I'd take that 308 GTS in his garage.

·
Magical Negro
3,069 Posts
Speaking of 308 gts's, I know of one in vail that sits in a car dock (not even a garage with a flat tire that has sat there for years... :banghead:

·
for your entertainment...
7,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Speaking of 308 gts's, I know of one in vail that sits in a car dock (not even a garage with a flat tire that has sat there for years... :banghead:
That IS a shame... but the 308 is the one Ferrari I really would never want and they're a BEAR on upkeep. I'd rather pick up a Testa Rossa from the same era...

But if that was my stable above, I'd dump the Ferrari and Maser, keep the Espada and get a Gallardo Spyder.

·
Registered
3,458 Posts
That IS a shame... but the 308 is the one Ferrari I really would never want and they're a BEAR on upkeep. I'd rather pick up a Testa Rossa from the same era...

But if that was my stable above, I'd dump the Ferrari and Maser, keep the Espada and get a Gallardo Spyder.
I´d keep the 308, sell the rest and buy a Miuara, 512BBi and a Countach :D
< hoggish asshole>

·
for your entertainment...
7,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I´d keep the 308, sell the rest and buy a Miuara, 512BBi and a Countach :D
< hoggish asshole>
Much as I love the first generation Countach (only - hate all that aerodynamic laundry tacked on, left to dry in later generations)... sadly I could never own one even if I could afford it...

I can't fit inside one as the interior is too small. :(

I can fit in a Muira, although there's no legroom so my knees are touching my ears.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts