Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEA YEA for all you people that dont have a valentine three weeks ago I planned on spending it with a bottle of jack but things have changed...

With that out of the way what are people doing?
My girl is cooking me dinner friday (we both have been hammered with tests all week so we plan on getting hammered friday) and saturday she works till 8 so that kinda puts a damper on things... So tell me what your gonna do, tell me what I should do...

What are people paying for flowers?
I spent $41 for a dozen roses and a vase delivered to me so I can take them to her from proflowers.com... pretty good deal in my book

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The best of luck to you!!! thats awesome...

I really like this girl so I want to do something really special but... I figure I will make her a huge ass card "posterboard size"... Im not creative but I think with powers combined it would be funny... But yea come one people chime in with ideas to make the day special!!!

·
Registered
3,124 Posts
ooo make a photo collage, just get a big picture frame... 8x10 or one of those ones with slots for 5 or 6 pics and fill em up with your fav pics... those are the best :) and that's coming from a girl haha

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Prob is that she has the only photos and they arent ones you would put on a wall... (they arent that bad but yea not that good :) ) I do like the idea and I will remember it ...

Shes cooking dinner but I am only allowed to bring wine... Whats something awesome I can take... Or do for her... I have flowers like I stated but...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just dropped $50 on a vectorias secrect gift card... never can go wrong with that

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
Vicki's is good. Chocolate is good.

I get some time with the Rabbit. That is a wonderful gift, best thing I could get. :)

I think we are going to go out, I have to try to get a sitter. Not sure what I will get Steven. Many years ago I got him a hammer. He was not too happy at the time, but now he is proud of it because he is so much better at using it. I wish I could get him a real job this year, but my powers in that area are not too good right now. :(

·
Registered
634 Posts
FVCK VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!!

I will probably be spending the evening with others who share my state of mind. Valentine's Day is a bitch for single people.

·
Registered
882 Posts
In my single day's I tried to NOT have a girlfriend around Valentine's Day or Christmas.

I got my wife a CD Changer for her New Beetle.

·
Registered
3,331 Posts
honestly i hate stressing about these days (gift giving days), worrying about what to do or what I should get...

My gf has been working crazy hours recently so I haven't seen her much in the past few weeks. Just getting to spend some time together will be nice. Plans are pretty relaxed, just a nice dinner out.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I got my wife a CD Changer for her New Beetle.
Spoken like a true car fan :)

Valentine's Day is a bitch for single people.
Yes indeed. I am going to get very drunk, and then go to a Philadelphia Wings game (lacrosse). A violent sport will take my mind off this crappy ass day.

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
Unite, make the card SO BIG that it will hide the vase (flowers and all).

Have her close her eyes while you get the flowers and cards out. Put the card on the table so that it's propped open like so '<' and place the flowers inside the area of the card that is hidden from view.

Make sure she sees the card from the outside and not the opening. So when she picks up the card thinking it's just a HUGE ASS card, she'll be surprised by the flowers hiding 'within'.

SHIT... have the front of the card say " I wanted to get you flowers but..." and have a drawing of vase and flowers on it... like as if you DIDN'T get her flowers and when she picks it up BAM!

8)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
MY GOD... Thats an awesome idea... I owe you... THANKS... Now I just have to get creative....

·
Registered
334 Posts
i get to spend V-day 2000 miles away from home stuck in a crappy motel room that doesn't have cable drinking natty light and eating 3 day old pizza.

for the 5 years we have been together, my job sends me to some god forbidden place everyyear and this year i am missing my 5 year anniversery too.

:drink: heres one for all of us that won't get laid on V-day this year

·
Registered
487 Posts
eurotrash said:
i get to spend V-day 2000 miles away from home stuck in a crappy motel room that doesn't have cable drinking natty light and eating 3 day old pizza.

for the 5 years we have been together, my job sends me to some god forbidden place everyyear and this year i am missing my 5 year anniversery too.

:drink: heres one for all of us that won't get laid on V-day this year
Ditto, my wife is out to sea and won't be around this year. What a pisser!

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
We're going down to Christie's folks place in Ocean City, MD. Nothing really special planned, just an exchange of gifts ($20 limit) I already got her Roses and had them delivered to her work. SHe was the envy of her friends.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts