Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

641 - 649 of 649 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #641
Is anyone else sore this week from possibly excessive seat time? I have really achey hamstrings and gluts and have no other reasonable explanation than the 1,500 miles over three days of full-tilt autobahn stürming, excepting maybe I am just getting old.

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,322 Posts
Just don't tell your friends that your hamstrings and gluts are sore after spending two nights with a bunch of men in a house in the middle of the mountains.

I wasn't sore after the trip, just tired!

·
Moderator/Administrator
23,997 Posts
^ lol. I was a little sore in some muscle groups. Mainly my back from holding the OSH

·
Moderate Moderator
16,485 Posts
Ticket paid..... $128. Steve, what's your damage?
I called today and the nice lady on the phone said $257.25 :icon_eek:
She also said points would be applied to my Illinois record. :confused:
I need to speak with an attorney about transferable points from this and another matter with the state of Wisconsin.

·
Super Moderator
4,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #646
Nice ladies don't transfer points to your state. When you are from the north, those lilty southern belles can make you feel loved, but they are wily.

Paypal standing by to kick-off/contribute to the Steve in the Mountains legal defense fund.

:wrench:

·
Wants to be TheFlipperGray
7,322 Posts
Here are a few from the trip. I think I have a few hundred on the memory card so I'll take a full look through them soon. In the mean time, have these...

At the Tail:

The drive down/scenery:

Steve central:

641 - 649 of 649 Posts