Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone with vag-com experience know how I could reprogram the car so that all the locks open simultaneously with the keyless entry? And how I can get rid of that anoying beep when the driver's side door is open without changing the settings to UK or German?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok, I got the door locks to unlock at the same time. But can't find any info on disabling the beeping sound when the doors are open without changing the car to UK spec or German spec. Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
This is done in the same module that you were in when you recoded the locks to all open simultaneously - (is it "CONV CENTER"?). Instead of recoding the controller you have to use the "Adaptation" button of the VAG-COM software. This requires a registered version of the software so I haven't been able to do it, but the instructions were on the Ross-Tech web site B5-Passat info. sheet that I downloaded. I have them at home and will type them in later, but you should be able to find the info on Ross-Tech's site.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Okay... Here are the instructions that I have from the Ross-Tech site...

[Select]
[46 - cent. conv.]
[adaptation - 10]

Channel (03..08 )
Adaptation Value (1 = on, 2 = off)
[Save]

Channel 03 Auto Lock
Channel 04 Auto Unlock
Channel 05 Unlock, horn sounds
Channel 06 Lock, horn sounds
Channel 07 Unlock, turn signals flash
Channel 08 Lock, turn signals flash

HTH. Good Luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
jaero
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing