Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
WOOOOOW, I would like to partecipate some day. Some crazy ideas and mods, nature is perfect.
Geri, you should post this link in other topic with name "2004 Worhhersee GTG" or simmilar
:bow: :thumbup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Geri said:
Ok, here comes that huge GTG from Worthersee with 200.000 Spec.

Please click on "NO" when a fault message is comming, there are to much Thurmbnails:

http://62.116.119.245/geri/Upload/See_2004/index.htm

300 Pics so far! :)
Wow Geri!!!!!!!!

Nice headers on your car now. You keep adding more power so I better get busy with the 2.7T install so I can keep up to you............ :bow:

·
Registered
126 Posts
Is this exhaust system avaliable for just a v6, not 4mo? If so who carries it in the US? It would be the perfect exhaust with the PES Supercharger. I'm sure with both mods the v6 would have well over 300 HP. The headers alone would be a hot upgrade for the V6.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Ratman said:
Is this exhaust system avaliable for just a v6, not 4mo? If so who carries it in the US? It would be the perfect exhaust with the PES Supercharger. I'm sure with both mods the v6 would have well over 300 HP. The headers alone would be a hot upgrade for the V6.
Check with Supersprint of North America

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Julian, cheap? Are you sure? :D (I`d like to give you the job to tell my wife, LOL)
Don`t forget, Headers also needs mid an rears mufflers, without you won`t gain no more power. Now I have the hole system from www.supersprint.com
But it would be possible to take these headers and combine it with Brullen catbacks because catalytic converter can be stock. Belive me, V6 is curbed down with stock exhaust.
How much power? I don`t know. But I can tell you one thing: By full acceleration 4th Gear is comming now at 4800 Rpms, that is 600 higher than before. The big difference? Hehe, 2nd step of adjustable Airintake switches at 4700, now no more delay with that TT5 fault, pulling hard over this nasty point.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Geri said:
How much power? I don`t know.
I would say for full system 10-15 BHP, at least

But I can tell you one thing: By full acceleration 4th Gear is comming now at 4800 Rpms, that is 600 higher than before.
In Auto mode?
The big difference? Hehe, 2nd step of adjustable Airintake switches at 4700, now no more delay with that TT5 fault, pulling hard over this nasty point. Personaly, I adore pull from 1000-1100 rpms

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
These are very high flow cats! 8)
Just looking stock! :D

We took one from auto graveyard and modified a bit, a clever welder made a great job. Now I will have to built in that longer downpipe as seen in the album, makes cat change much easier.

If someone is planning to buy these headers also it would be recommend to wait until the longer Downpipe is installed. Supersprint had made the headers on a Passat with manual shifting. After a Email they asked me to give advice for TT cars, this was the conclusion:

Without this longer pipe it is difficult to fix these nuts, there is not much place between tranny and carbody.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.