Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put on fk springs and I like the drop but I want to go more;) and also need new shocks in the rear, so I would like to see some pics with v-max or fk coilovers;) thx

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn thats sitting beautiful davey, if you are going to be selling the springs let me know, i wouldnt mind picking them up :thumbup:
I know I love the drop:) but after looking at all the passats on here makes me want to go low;) and forsure you can buy the springs off me:) $100 come get them:thumbup: I will let you know what I do!

·
Registered
668 Posts
lol sounds good, decide what you wanna do, now to answer your question, iv heard that the vmaxx's go hella low, but are very stiff, bit of a harsh ride, the fk's iv been hearing good things about, personally thought im thinking about getting a set of ST's the only problem is that being up here in Canada we gotta put up with all the salt on the roads, and stainless steel coils which are basically rust proof cost an arm and a leg :( and most of the cheaper ones are galvanized which puts up a good fight, but you have to keep rust-proofing them

·
wants you to raise up your car.
4,329 Posts
If you're deciding between FK or Vmaxx coils, get FK. Much better product and have a lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
66 Posts
vmaxx ftw

i still have 20 threads in the front and am at 23.25 inch fender to ground
and am around 24 in the back with just the perch in

1 - 14 of 14 Posts