Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hey guys, I just posted my Passat in the clasified section. If you know anyone local thats looking for a good early 2001, point them my direction.

Henry

·
Registered
7 Posts
This a pretty hoppin' thread! I'm usually on the 'tex, but I've had my Variant for almost 3 years now. I'm in DT SLC. I don't get out much, but mines dark green, lowered on stock 15's, with a Euro SL,UT 2012 sticker on the rear drivers side glass. Oh, and a trailer hitch.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Utah! I'm in Woods Cross most of the day. Any shop recommendation for general repairs on my '08 Passat? Have been using Cutrubus in Layton for most things like timing belt and brakes. Interior is deteriorating and need to find someone who can change a door panel and repair/replace a torn seat cushion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi All! I'm in SLC and currently working to find a source of a problem in my W8 Passat. Anyone know what else I can look into when the instrument cluster stops working and you take it out to be repaired and they tell you there is nothing wrong with it.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have used Alex's Auto Haus which isn't much cheaper than the dealership but the employees all seem to be enthusiasts... You get great work there. I have also used Alpine (about 900 south... A few blocks east of state).. Much less impressive shop, but great work... They have a pretty long backlog, so give them a few days to get it done. I am sure I will use both in the future; I was very happy with the results.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I need to rent for 10 days from late March to early April while in SLC. Do any of the rental car companies rent vw's or audi's? If so which one?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi anyone here in the SLC area, I'm looking to see if anyone has a VDCS / Vag-Com. I've got a used ABS sensor I've stuck in my car and it needs to be coded or adapted. Any help would be great. Please PM me.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have one... but I travel a lot for work and won't be home for a few days... I am not VAG-COM fluent, so probably can't help much other than supply the cable.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts