Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
aka Jan or Cesar
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving home from Seattle today (went up north to buy some coilovers from a fellow PW'er) and I spotted a B5.5 sedan.

Deep Blue B5.5 sedan
lowered and sittin on some nice rims.

Entering the freeway (I-5 south) at Jantzen Beach.

I rolled up next to him in my silver B5 wagon and he either didn't notice or didn't give a crap.

Anyone know him? Probably not on PW I'm guessing, just some dude with a Passat.

Anyway, that's what's up.

·
what the heck is an echo of gecko anyways...
1,960 Posts
I see a total hottie all the time on I-5 south with a nicely modded B5.5 wagon, she's waved a couple times, but I'm sure she isn't on PW either.

·
The Rubberband Man
3,552 Posts
I see a total hottie all the time on I-5 south with a nicely modded B5.5 wagon, she's waved a couple times, but I'm sure she isn't on PW either.
I saw a hottie in a nicely modded and lowered B5.5 sedan today as I was leaving Emanuel hospital.

No wave, though.... :cry:

uu8

·
aka Jan or Cesar
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
June 10, 2008 : 1PM

I was behind him in a Burger King drive thru, right off I-5 exit 290, in my silver B5 wagon.

White B6 wagon on I think TSW rims and lowered a bit I think.

Had to of seen my checking out the ride. Didn't get to snap a pic. Probably the best looking B6 wagon I've seen yet, even though they are bloated pigs haha

·
The Rubberband Man
3,552 Posts
Unfortunately, prolly not a PW member. We are a dying bred! (I always wanted to say that! :) )

uu8

·
aka Jan or Cesar
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Unfortunately, prolly not a PW member. We are a dying breed! (I always wanted to say that! :) )

uu8

haha no doubt, this place is getting stale.

I'm tryin to spice this shit back up, feel meeeee?!?!

·
aka Jan or Cesar
1,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Do you work at Chipotle near Llllloyd Center? Off of Weidler?
nope, but my apartment overlooks the rear parking lot of it.

i actually work at the portland mac store (apple computers) just a few blocks away.

but am in the process of transfering out to our lake o offices. its kind of every other day right now.

so at least i get to drive to work twice a week right now :) (as opposed to walking the 2 blocks before haha)

·
The Rubberband Man
3,552 Posts
SPOTTED: Candywhite B5 Variant, Hwy 43 West Linn

Candywhite B5 Variant, Hwy 43 West Linn, turning onto Old River Rd. by McDonald's. Had a few passengers in with ya. You HAD to have seen me.

Very clean waggie. Might have been lowered (?).
:thumbup:

uu8

·
The Rubberband Man
3,552 Posts
You were driving south right behind me on Hwy 43 near Marylhust College. The B5 was very clean, possibly lowered, with a debadged black grille. Oh, and you had a small Raiders sticker on your windshield, I think.

Crappy pic:

Crappyer pic:

:thumbup: :thumbup:

uu8

·
Whats Up Doc
2,813 Posts
Why can't they all be PW'ers???

Some people just don't understand the love.....

uu8
I was driving home from Seattle today

I rolled up next to him in my silver B5 wagon and he either didn't notice or didn't give a crap.

Anyone know him? Probably not on PW I'm guessing, just some dude with a Passat.

Anyway, that's what's up.

You Know if we could get some of those PassatWorld.com Stickers :whistle: (kinda like the water werks/pacific waterland style of the long ones) we could easily tell if the were PW'rs and at the same time gain a few more PW'rs :thumbup: then again who am I???:poke:

1 - 20 of 166 Posts