Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

181 - 200 of 294 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Who was on the Cape this past week?

I saw a nice dark blue passat on Rte 6 West this past week, I think on Monday....tinted windows, lowered, rims....couldn't see much else as I was traveling east towards Orleans.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,899 Posts
I saw a nice dark blue passat on Rte 6 West this past week, I think on Monday....tinted windows, lowered, rims....couldn't see much else as I was traveling east towards Orleans.
and I saw you this afternoon as I rode in my BIL's Honda south on Ocean Ave - waved at you, but you were not paying attention. ;)

·
Registered
577 Posts
In my car, Jay, or in my fiance's Acura RSX? I usually have my eyes peeled :icon_eek: for Passats these days....kinda sad I missed ya! :(

·
Whats a fap?
975 Posts
Spotted friday afternoon in Long island on northern blvd silver B5.5 W8 4mo sedan with VOTEX all around!!! I was in a super strech escalade white. You were on my right a couple times, then you made a right.

·
The "Odd" one
6,068 Posts
Spotted: Prince William County, VA Hoadly Road and Prince William Parkway.

White B5.5 Waggie, staggered grey wheels, looked to be Keskins. Tried to catch up but was on bike in Moe's Parking lot.

NICE LOOKING RIDE...you may have been headed to the Wednesday night Vortex meet.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
Reflex silver B5, "turbo" badge, exhaust, FMIC (with what LOOKED like a blow off valve into the atmosphere poking through the bumper) and 5 speed with tinted windows at the Tanger Outlet mall in OBX....you on here? Left ya an invitation ;)

:thumbup:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sunday July 11th
i was on a trip in Washington dc...
B5 in white with side skirts painted to mach badgeless grill lower front lip painted also white and audi a8 18 or 19 in wheels just don't remember what those are called
and it was dropped to the floor
nice fellow he had waved and took off

Me..me...me:taz:

·
Registered
990 Posts
Silver B5 v6 tinted tails, black wheels w/chrome lip, and i think black skulls on the rear head rests? Spotted on 81 north got off at the chenango exit, pulled up next me and the first you said was "you need lowering springs!"

so i've been told many times before lol....

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,899 Posts
tell me you weren't driving across the Newport bridge on Tuesday, Pablo...??? I saw a dark blue waggie that came thru the tolls leaving there tuesday morning. happened so quick I didn't see the plates.

·
Registered
8,492 Posts
tell me you weren't driving across the Newport bridge on Tuesday, Pablo...??? I saw a dark blue waggie that came thru the tolls leaving there tuesday morning. happened so quick I didn't see the plates.
:lol:Yes Jay, that was me!! On my way back home from Cape Cod. I passed your exit, memories of a great Snorkfest IV!! I told the wifey, "hey we just passed Jay's exit!" Good times, good times!

·
I'll take your money and not send the stuff
63 Posts
Silver B5 v6 tinted tails, black wheels w/chrome lip, and i think black skulls on the rear head rests? Spotted on 81 north got off at the chenango exit, pulled up next me and the first you said was "you need lowering springs!"

so i've been told many times before lol....
I've seen it a couple times. Unfortunately mines been at petes in apalachin for a couple weeks now. I got some springs if ya need em:lol: I havent seen you around at all though i usually spot ya on 17 in vestal/bing area.

181 - 200 of 294 Posts