Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
Spotted tonight at the Buffalo Wild Wings on Rt. 59 and 75th in Naperville IL, a dark blue b5 sedan, lowered on 18" or 19" Mercedes rims. Had a large white bumper sticker in the middle of its back window and a blacked out turbo badge. Also had a Tennessee license plate.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Spotted! Black b5.5 waggie lowered with tint and debadged on the hatch. Was in the Pick 'n Save parking lot in Stoughton. Nice ride whoever you are.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Parked 2 cars down from a Black W8 Sedan at the Columbia,MO Farmer's Market on Saturday 8/8/2009 - tried to watch and see who had this sweet ride but I was too busy chasing the kids. This looked to be in really great shape, nice and shiny. Very nice!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Blue V6 4Motion Sedan, Columbia,MO

Dark Blue V6 4Motion sedan at the Philips 66 on Grindstone Parkway and US 63. Talked to you for a minute.

·
What time is Matlock on?
17,316 Posts
Not sure of any other ID B5'ers, aside from bradthebold, but saw a silverstone grey B5.5 taking a left on Allen Street (which heads towards the Hampton Inn) in Meridian, ID on either Sat or Sun. Tinted and chromed out. You on here?

·
Registered
8 Posts
:)Hi! from Turkey to all passatlovers of all the world..This is my second passat.First was 99 model 1,8 Basicline hybrid {both gas and LPG (liquid petrol gas)} and now I've bought a new 2003 Model Passat Comfortline hybrid with 130 hp force...As far as, I've purchased this car I investigated the prices in different countries of the world.For instance, When i searched used cars in the net in USA Unfourtanely i saw the view that has very low prices which can't not be compared the ones in Turkey.What an unprecedent car taxes in Turkey..I support my friend above.If i compare the prices between Turkey and USA, my car's price is averagely 2500-10000 USD in USA However the price band is meanly 16500-22000 USD in Turkey..For example I've bought 15200 USD+400 USD extras=nearly 15600 USD. That is why what do you think about the prices if you'll compare between your country (or USA) and Turkey...I'm looking forward your comments especially about the prices and the other features about this model...See You....:thumbup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Saw a blue w8 sedan in chi on 294 near o'hare a. Week ago Monday evening.

A couple miles down the road, spotted a v10 tdi touareg.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Saw a blue w8 sedan in chi on 294 near o'hare a. Week ago Monday evening.

A couple miles down the road, spotted a v10 tdi touareg.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Saw a gold b5.5 on 75th Street in Darien Illinois today, low, painted lowers, think it had a Votex kit on. Wonder if that is a member on here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts