Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Representing at the Indy Audi Club pre-race GTG.

Note my thru-the-valence exhaust mod (straight pipe welded to the stock muffler with Audi stainless steel tips).

·
Registered
73 Posts
IndyB5, It was great running into you at the car club lot. The t-t-v exhaust mod :thumbup: looks great! What a stable of automobiles. The green RS-6 :bow: was my personal favorite, but my daughter fell in love with the orange Lotus Super 7. I hope you enjoyed the race as much as we did. The weather was perfect. A great way to celebrate Father's Day.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Nice, too bad I wasnt there at the GTG...

But I was at Indy! Poor Alonso (my racer), damn Shumi, good job Takuma! Too bad Barrichello couldn't pass Shumacher on the third turn near the end of the race, he was driving better than him.

Where were you guys sitting? I was in section J (it's marked wrong on the little program, H and J should be switched around), so I saw the whole 1st turn, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th turn perfectly. And all of those crashes, including the one with the flaming Sauber Petronas car! :shock: And the weather was awesome... much better than last year. :)

Cars look great... where were you at in the photo?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where were you guys sitting? I was in section J
We were sitting in Paddock section 13, which is right across from the start-finish line. Great seats for Ferrari pit action and the podium presentations!

Cars look great... where were you at in the photo?
I think I was already in the restaurant having my first beer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.