Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 224 Posts

·
Founder
18,771 Posts
ALL YOUR ASSES ARE BELONG TO US!!!

If you didnt notice already, you have been fooled, and fooled well!

Special thanks to all of the Staff and Mods of course who were in on it, and to also JazzMat, the lone member who helped egg everyone on!!

I'm still laughing here! And my wife now officially thinks I'm crazy for actually dedicating time to do all of this.

Sciteach, Sal29 and phils1.8t were great sports too! :thumbup:

·
Resident a-hole knowitall
15,717 Posts
you may have won the battle but you didn't win the war, vengeance shall be ours. ;)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
This was entertaining and well planned out. Again, kudos to Thanasi and the mods, as well as JazzMatt. Jazz helped the escalate things right when it was needed...and if he hadn't given me a heads up, I might have missed out on the fun. :)

A great effort put in by all. Well done. :thumbup: ...you power hungry jackasses. :lol:

·
6th Grade
14,918 Posts
I was pretty sure it was BS when I read that Urlik had been banned. I have written stuff that is equivalent to sticking my thumb in his eye up to my elbow and you just can't piss the guy off. But I was just unsure enough about it that I was going to throw a galactic hissy fit on the off chance it was true....

·
Rogue Assassin
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #207
Thanks to Thanasi, Kathy and the moderating crew for letting me join in the fun, and for hatching the truly "sinister plot.":lol: Very well conceived and executed, (especially by "point-main" 20vvillian)! And, man, was it fun! This thread mushroomed way beyond anything I anticipated. Glad I could do my small part to escalate things. Also, thanks to co-conspirator, member/mole J-RAD. Nicely played! :thumbup:

...so that's what it feels like to be banned. (And don't think there wasn't a wee bit of doubt that I'd get unbanned as promised;).)

·
0 Posts
We are the champions my fri-end and we own your asses to the end! come on sing along!:lol:

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Go back and read my earlier posts. You guys had me up until you opened the "moderator's forum". That stuff was so over the top and staged that it FAILED. Kudo's on the banning Urlik part though. I definitely sucked us in. And selecting Urlik was the best part. :lol:
Yeah, a few posts into the "moderators forum", and I got a clue.
I was so close to posting a snappy reply in here too.
You guys deserve a good laugh for all the shit you put up with :thumbup::thumbup:

·
Zee German
2,712 Posts

I knew it from the beginning. :p But it was realy amusing to see, how they all reacted. :lol:

I came back home, totaly bored by lousy jokes all morning, searching the net, esp. the forums I'm on, for good jokes. The "open Mod-Forum" was used by the German passat forum passat3b.de last year. It was a good one, though. As I said, realy amusing to see all the reactions. :D

201 - 220 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.