Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 200 of 224 Posts

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
well done in my opinion. all the people who were going ballistic against the mods and such look like total asses. couldnt of been played better
You saw it the whole time from the announcement of Urlik's banning? Or did you just pick up on it with the opening of the Mod Forum and the sale of PW. The real (or fake) mods behaved like asses as a joke. I and some others reacted and commented on some of the joke BS. The joke material covered alot of ground, from entirely possible to virtually impossible. It's like some of those Punk'd episodes that get dicey.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
MY favs:

Selling member info, took me about 5 min to realize this was a joke... :banghead:
Merging with the vortex
Banning Urlik
Members to ban list, the comments made me chuckle

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,902 Posts
That was brilliant ... but ya have to ruin it with this ^^ :( . Should have left it with a "TO ALL: HAPPY APRIL FOOL" posting and savior the moment, now the laugh is on you guys. :p
ah, but would you have bothered to have written that if any other mod had posted what I wrote, vu? probably not... :poke: oh, and that would be savor, not savior. ;)

again, I say... :eek:wned:, self, and otherwise.
it was all in good fun. and as Steve, Scott and I were sitting at our respective computers last night giggling like giddy school girls (ok, I can't speak for them, but I sure was!), while you guys were posting like maddened, crazed fools, it was fun.

·
Registered
15,834 Posts
Uh, no. We look like we fell for the prank, however, the arguments (if this had been true) haven't changed.
Well, they started working the gag before April 1, so nobody really saw that coming. Also, note how the "mods" continued to argue with and threaten the members, I wouldn't exactly say I feel like a fool since they kept inciting the bitching.:p

·
Founder of the STFA
8,667 Posts
Well, they started working the gag before April 1, so nobody really saw that coming. Also, note how the "mods" continued to argue with and threaten the members, I wouldn't exactly say I feel like a fool since they kept inciting the bitching.:p
Exactly. This isn't quite like a magnetic coffee mug on the roof of a car.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
:rofl:This is a great joke, how long did it take to get all this started? I like it where we can see the supposed mod area....And it's really funny to see that Sal got to mod for a day!!!! :rofl:
good job whoever thought of it!!!

oh and this thing grew like kudzu!!! I say it needs to go in the greatest threads of all time

181 - 200 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.