Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 224 Posts

·
Rogue Assassin
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enough is enough!

I don't know what the hell is happening with the administration of this place, but it seems like the asylum is being run by a few wacko inmates who've taken over.

I've been reading Urlik's contributions to this site since he joined, and while we've had plenty of vehement political disagreements over the years, he's never been anything other than decent and reasonable. I can't imagine that he could have done anything to deserve getting banned, and frankly, based upon the attitudes of a few of the newest moderators, if anyone should get banned, it's them!

If you guys (the admins and mods) can't get your collective acts together and figure out a way to play nice with each other, how the hell can you expect the membership to do the same?

Steve has been a loose cannon and if I had to guess, I'd say he probably goaded Urlik into a fight. Just look at his posts today. Is that the sort of moderating we can expect? Wiping out post after post because you don't like what someone has to say?

Apparently this place is going all to hell. Maybe it's time to replace everyone with folks who won't treat us with utter condescending disrepect.

Gee, let me guess... Now Steve or Jay or Thanasi's going to ban me, too...:thumbdown

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,620 Posts
Some of the higher-ups need to evaluate who they give Mod status to. 20vv is a joke. Left-wing nut job. I will be the first to say he should be GONE!
once his med's start to balance back out, he will be fine:lol:
they were behind his couch...i had to help him find them:thumbup:

·
Registered
9,987 Posts
Urlik to right wing for the left wing moderates maybe??
That and probably a refusal to bow down to the bossman and his minion. Urlik has never been anything but respectful on this site. Even when he disagrees with people he does it in a way that I can honestly say that I haven't learned.

Some of the higher-ups need to evaluate who they give Mod status to. 20vv is a joke. Left-wing nut job. I will be the first to say he should be GONE!
I wouldn't want him to be gone, but I don't think he should be a mod.

·
Founder
18,749 Posts
You know Jamie, I could have very easily banned you, but screw it. I'll let your word go out to the masses and let them chime in and make up their own minds. You've been a PIA for a long time, but I think with this thread, you've taken it over the top.

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
Enough is enough!

I don't know what the hell is happening with the administration of this place, but it seems like the asylum is being run by a few wacko inmates who've taken over.

I've been reading Urlik's contributions to this site since he joined, and while we've had plenty of vehement political disagreements over the years, he's never been anything other than decent and reasonable. I can't imagine that he could have done anything to deserve getting banned, and frankly, based upon the attitudes of a few of the newest moderators, if anyone should get banned, it's them!

If you guys (the admins and mods) can't get your collective acts together and figure out a way to play nice with each other, how the hell can you expect the membership to do the same?

Steve has been a loose cannon and if I had to guess, I'd say he probably goaded Urlik into a fight. Just look at his posts today. Is that the sort of moderating we can expect? Wiping out post after post because you don't like what someone has to say?

Apparently this place is going all to hell. Maybe it's time to replace everyone with folks who won't treat us with utter condescending disrepect.

Gee, let me guess... Now Steve or Jay or Thanasi's going to ban me, too...:thumbdown
Finally, voice of reason from an old timer ^^, well put JazzMat :thumbup:. I just now noticed the selectively removed posting ... wow ... rather immature & petty from the mods :thumbdown. Doesn't look like this new crop of mods can handle constructive criticism very well. Urlik deserve much more than this, always 2 sides of the coin, hope he comes back, I would like to hear his side.

What is up with 20vv thug's like attitude resorting that EASY ban stick every time instead of countering intelligently to criticism. At this rate, Sal for mod next?

Add me to the ban list if they decide to ban JazzMat, this place is heading to 'Tex town.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Finally, voice of reason from an old timer ^^, well put JazzMat :thumbup:. I just now noticed the selectively removed posting ... wow ... rather immature & petty from the mods :thumbdown. Doesn't look like this new crop of mods can handle constructive criticism very well.

What is up with 20vv thug's like attitude resorting that EASY ban stick every time instead of countering intelligently to criticism.

Add me to the ban list if they decide to ban JazzMat, this place is heading to 'Tex town.
That was pretty low to remove postings...:thumbdown

·
Banned
9,944 Posts
why do you people are getting in mods/admin business. too many drama queens here. If thanasi chose them to b mods is cus he knows what they are about that should be enough for us PERIOD! let them solve it.

·
Grinding Gears...gone fishing!
22,620 Posts
why do you people are getting in mods/admin business. too many drama queens here. If thanasi chose them to b mods is cus he knows what they are about that should be enough for us PERIOD! let them solve it.
good piece.
wash women by the carload:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
You know Jamie, I could have very easily banned you, but screw it. I'll let your word go out to the masses and let them chime in and make up their own minds. You've been a PIA for a long time, but I think with this thread, you've taken it over the top.
Greek, I'm afraid that JazzMat is spot on in this case, and have you read some of 20vv's condescending reponses members? Just a thought from a concerning long time member.

·
0 Posts
You know since this being made public, lets go. first off i got lot of Im's from people who saw this coming. I posted it up to let people in general know a mod would be missing. I didnt say anything out of line or do anything outside my abilities. You that know me i'm shocked at the things your saying. you all talk about abuse of power, some of you need to talk about Jealousy.

I'm not going into detail, nor am i going to sit here and take it and If you IM me talking slick its going to be forwarded to superior so be warned. you have something to say. Say it right here.

·
Registered
240 Posts
You know since this being made public, lets go. first off i got lot of Im's from people who saw this coming. I posted it up to let people in general know a mod would be missing. I didnt say anything out of line or do anything outside my abilities. You that know me i'm shocked at the things your saying. you all talk about abuse of power, some of you need to talk about Jealousy.

I'm not going into detail, nor am i going to sit here and take it and If you IM me talking slick its going to be forwarded to superior so be warned. you have something to say. Say it right here.
I have said what I want to say but I thought you would appreciate my PM's. I feel I should not talk behind your back so I PM'd you. Suck it up...you are a mod, not a censor.

·
Banned
9,944 Posts
And ur a noob and no1 is bitching. so stop attacking steve he s a real cool person and always there to help. seriously this is nonsense

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Bans are random around these ways, some get away with things and some don't.....and some get caught up in the middle. I've been here since 98 and even been banned myself. Also let's not act like there hasn't been some pressure towards Steve since he became a mod! I've noticed that myself, maybe I should rephrase pressure to jealousy.

Steve is a known member around our East coast community, knowing him personally I'm sure Urlik earned it. Not only that, I've also seen Urlik reach Sciteach status on # of occasions before...

Regardless of what happened I'm sure Urlik will be back, so you guys can have him back and enjoy him. Or maybe Sharky is just wearing off on you guys little too much.

sorry Shark, had to throw a gay joke in there. I love you man!!!

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 20 of 224 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.