Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to be dietetically correct yesterday and grabbed Ultimate Chicken Grill at Wendy's instead of my usual baked potato.

I think I am still recovering.

I was good and miserable from that thing - what the hell do they season the meat with at these places? I can't eat McD's CHX sandwiches, and now Wendy's appears to be out of the picture, about the only sandwiches I can eat now are the market ones from Arby's. I hate not being able to eat, but I suppose I can take the advice I gave Rotty and spend less money on food!

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
^^ DING!! it's especially good on the way home from the bar ;)

·
Registered
970 Posts
I can't even remember the last time I ate fast food such as Wendy's, McD's, BK, etc... Actually had a piece of KFC chicken and thought I was going to puke acid. I was the loser kid at BK birthday parties unable to eat fast food, munching on a pre-made pbj.

Me + fast food don't mix, at all. :(

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
BoeserBlick said:
The Wendy's Spicy Chicken Sandwich isn't bad. It might be a bit spicy for some, but I enjoy it the few times I have it.
I don't eat McD's, but wendy's spicy chx is AWESOME! Add extra tomatoes, and it's great.

I like the arby's market fresh... I can't eat mcd's though

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Make the switch to a good Indian curry.

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
VDUBBERAGAIN said:
Ugh- I had one of Mc'Ds new chicken sandwiches last week- did really bad things to me, not to mention it was just plain bad.
Is it just me, or does that sandwich taste like a Spicy Ham sandwich? That isn't chicken for sure!:thumbdown

·
Registered
769 Posts
seeing that fast foods is the only resturant i can go to without wanting to scratch someones eyes out - I LOVE EM! but wendys is kindof dry - i dont even think they use congealed mayo or pure lard for the patties. i usually dont like BK chicken but there is this one i tried from downtown that was really really good.

sorry that the fast food isn't your friend :(
feel better AA!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts