Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
you might want to try a bolt conversion kit.

H&R sells them.

try ECS Tuning.

guys use them all the time to fit porsche wheels (5x130) onto a 5x100 or 5x112 bolt pattern.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
TwoLitreVW said:

H&R sells them.

try ECS Tuning.

guys use them all the time to fit porsche wheels (5x130) onto a 5x100 or 5x112 bolt pattern.
H&R doesn't sell a 5X112 to 5X120 adapter.

I ran 5X120 BMW wheels on my passat. teh only option is to have them filled and re-drilled.

please search in this forum for the many threads we have discussed about this..
-d

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
Salty D said:
TwoLitreVW said:

H&R sells them.

try ECS Tuning.

H&R doesn't sell a 5X112 to 5X120 adapter.

I ran 5X120 BMW wheels on my passat. teh only option is to have them filled and re-drilled.

please search in this forum for the many threads we have discussed about this..
-d
If anyone would know that would be the Salt meister.........now how many rims/tires have you had? LMAO

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
glxpassat said:
If anyone would know that would be the Salt meister.........now how many rims/tires have you had? LMAO
I know which one's he (and most of us) would like to see again! Miss that sweet variant of yours Salty...Still have pics of it on my Palm handheld... :sad: :mad:

/karl

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
SpecialKDog1 said:
glxpassat said:
I know which one's he (and most of us) would like to see again! Miss that sweet variant of yours Salty...Still have pics of it on my Palm handheld... :sad: :mad:

/karl
I miss it too :(

Becca. I had 21 sets of wheels on my MKIII jetta in 4 years. 2 aftermarket sets were worn by my sedan in 9 months and the wagon got 3 aftermarket sets while I had it for its 9 month time span....

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Hit up a machine shop and they can make you adapters.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts