Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
HOLY S&*T

You've got balls, my son.

Did you buy that from a salvage yard in europe or something?

How much TQ/HP in the TDI V6 ? Are there chips available too?

·
Registered
268 Posts
You are a god... :bow:
The wiring harness alone calls for two bows-- :bow: :bow:
All the best to you in this extraordinary undertaking. :thumbup:

·
Confused
3,561 Posts
man....lemme know if you need any company onthat project....i'd love to be a part of that!

·
Registered
464 Posts
I hear Mikey was helping you lay that out at IMPEX on saturday. he was telling me all about it sunday watching the t&A show, I mean superbowl. I'm rockin with jealousy!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
464 Posts
And I def want a drive in it when you are done! lotta work to get done! any idea what timeframe you're shooting for.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock: :bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Please let me know how I can apply for the job you currently have so I too can embark on a project like this :wink:

LOL on the project. My flabber- is well and truly -gasted ...

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
F. Monger said:
HOLY S&*T

You've got balls, my son.

Did you buy that from a salvage yard in europe or something?

How much TQ/HP in the TDI V6 ? Are there chips available too?
Yes.... 3

I purchased it from a Corporate VW recycler. It was a VWAG demo vehicle with 35,000 Km.

2.5L TDI [email protected], 229TQ @ 1500-3200. Chipped, 205HP, 300TQ.

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
For some of you that aren't aware I believe SVTWEB, was the man who defied everyone with his skills by doing the first ever North American VW Navigation installation. :bow: :bow: He was the originator not the imitater.:thumbup: :thumbup: Prior to this he installed an ASR system into his ride. :bow: :bow: And here is now attempting to convert to a diesel.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Flippped said:
For some of you that aren't aware I believe SVTWEB, was the man who defied everyone with his skills by doing the first ever North American VW Navigation installation. :bow: :bow: He was the originator not the imitater.:thumbup: :thumbup: Prior to this he installed an ASR system into his ride. :bow: :bow: And here is now attempting to convert to a diesel.
he was also succesful in adding climatronic to his JETTA TDI that had manual HVAC controls.
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Pete

1 - 16 of 16 Posts