Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may remember the story about my dad's missing cousin from about a year ago. She simply vanished one day & my family has been looking for her ever since. At the time of her disappearance last year, she was at the top of her game in the banking world, making a boat-load of money, moving into a great apartment in Mid-town, and really starting to come to a point in her life where she was enjoying her success both professionally & personally. While I wasn't close to her, my Dad & his siblings & their other cousins were. My dad & his siblings were very close to their cousins. They grew up together & looked at each other not as cousins but more as siblings.

Well, I'm saddened to report that NJ police have found the remains of a woman that is almost certain to be my aunt. We are about 99.99% sure it is her. We're just waiting for the official word. From what we've found out from authorities, she was murdered & the bastard that did it is on the run - a fugitive... likely to be in Costa Rica. The details of how she was found have been sketchy... we only know a few facts till now. We basically know as much as wht the news has been reporting. The police are still investigating the case & don't want to discuss much. We do know a few more details, but of coarse, I can't, nor do I want to get into the details too much. To be honest, its even difficult for me to think about the details of what circumstances her body was found in. The story has been one of the top stories on this evening's news here in NYC. Here's one of the websites that has been pretty quick about reporting the story: http://wcbs880.com/topstories/topstoriesny_story_049213021.html

I'm ok. Like I said, I really wasnt too close with her. But I feel bad for my Dad & other aunts/uncles. They are all very very upset. Its a pretty uneasy feeling seeing the people you've looked up to all your life in so much pain. My emotions are of sadness... but its not as intense as the feeling of anger I have right now. I know if this bastard still lived in that house, I'd burn it down. I hope God would have forgiveness on me for what I would do to that son of a bitch if I ever faced him for all the hell he is putting my family through.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this bit of news with you all since so many of you guys showed me support & words of encouragement last year. Thanks again guys for all your concern & prayers. It has & will be appreciated. I guess the only thing that I am glad is that my family has some type of closure.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Oh my God... I just saw this story on Channel 4 News... I am truly sorry to hear of your loss... My condolences to you and your family...

peace and blessings,
Mike

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
sorry for your loss and hope that closure helps.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
:cry: :mad: :beer: :beer: :beer: :heart: :wink:

Carl III

·
0 Posts
I just read that story in the paper this morning, They will extradite his bitch ass don't worry. He's a [email protected]#king punk anyway preying on people looking for medical help! and he is not even a real doctor. He will pay for his greed one way or another!

-Stay up!

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Wow, I don't know what to say.

Sorry for your families loss.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Joe,
So sorry to hear this news. If there is anything I can do, just let me know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Ray

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Sorry to hear this Joe. I hope and pray that one day they find the bastard and let you guys have a few hours with him in a room. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts