Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the success of the Boeser Hood feeler earlier, a storm was brewing again in my head. Well I contacted Eurogearusa who already has a kit out for the MKIV Golf, they were willing to see what they could do DEPENDING on the interest shown in this thread. Here's the email:

Ed,

Thanks for your interest in our company. This is something that
we can
certainly look into. If you can tell me at least how many
people are
interested in a new body kit for this car on the clubb5 forum,
that will
be great.

thanks
So once again, please post if you're interested! And again any pictures of stuff you want to see them make.

www.eurogearusa.com

·
Registered
331 Posts
I'd be interested. I'd like to see some sketches first...nothing too radical...more like the Rieger front, less radical sides, and a nice end to it all. LOL 8)

·
Registered
472 Posts
something for the ass end..i would like to see the ass end tightened up and lookin sexy.. something like the a4

·
Registered
446 Posts
couldnt have said it better myself

hwmike said:
I'd be interested. I'd like to see some sketches first...nothing too radical...more like the Rieger front, less radical sides, and a nice end to it all. LOL 8)

·
Registered
80 Posts
you got my attention. lets see it:) i hoe we are talkin plastic here and not fiberglass. let me know what's up i have been looking for a kit for my 2001.5 glx but have not seen anything out there i really like. would possibly like the rs6 look or something a lil more aggressive or along those lines. the pics you have posted look cool. let me know.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds like you have a great idea... I was looking for a body kit for the Passat B5.5 that was more radical than the current kits, similar to the golf you posted... I was thinking along the lines of this...
'Cept maybe some air vents cut into the side of the bumper like some street racers have... Also some sideskirts that have more flare would be nice too... I just think the stuff on the market today is too expensive for the very minimal change they do to the Passat, I want my Passat to stand out! Cool,
G1s2s3

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think the agressive needs to be put out, there just isn't anything out there for the passat that is agressive... I would hop right on if there was an agressive bodykit; I think it may be because I have been playing too much Need For Speed Underground lately... But something like the kit I posted above would be awsome... :roll:

·
Registered
80 Posts
NFS CRACK! i swear that game is CRACK. i agree lets get this shit already. i would order tomorrow. i am sooo sick of the bubbly boring kits out there. I would prefer stock over votex or zender or the likes. BLEH! give me something worthy of calling it a body kit.:p

·
Registered
446 Posts
i think something cool like that red rieger GTI one would be awesome, and with something like a carbon fiber lower splitter on the bumper like the kamicaze (sp) kit for the wrx...we need somethign different and nice at the same time :weirdo:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
26 Replies
19 Participants
g1s2s3
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing