Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah my ''blind date'' last night was a waste of time, she got to the club totaly high and pretty much wasted , she spent more time in the bathroom than out with us. :crazy:
anyways that was a total turn off :suspicio:

no more dating for a few weeks!!!!!
i'll find somebody that is a little bit better than she was :)

·
Registered
2,418 Posts
Honda_to_VW said:
Sorry to hear that. Was she cute?
I bet she was a total hottie with her girlfriend holding her hair back whilst puking in the shitter.

Welcome to my world. :p

Don't listen to me, I'm a good looking guy and I've only been laid once since me and my exwife spilt up November '02 :cry:

p.s. I'm a total jerk :wink:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well she looked good but as i said it was a total turn of that she was wasted and could not even have a decent conversation. :thumbdow:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think i've had it with women for a while, im gonna concentrate on colleg , my new job and play with my cars more now that i have the time :) :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
2.0GTI said:
well she looked good but as i said it was a total turn of that she was wasted and could not even have a decent conversation. :thumbdow:
when people are nervous, they sometimes get very very drunk to cover for it.

so don't write her off so fast. peoples' behavior in clubs isn't really representative of what they're really like.

give her a chance at a NORMAL setting, not at some meat market, ok?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

so don't write her off so fast. peoples' behavior in clubs isn't really representative of what they're really like.

give her a chance at a NORMAL setting, not at some meat market, ok?
your probly right, ill think about giving her another chance :roll:

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Did you still kiss her good night? A real man would've. :wink:

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I agree give it one more shot see if she would be interested in going out with just you to a movie, a comedy show, or someplace where you can actually see if she is someone you could hang with.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah i talked to her friend last night and she felt bad that she was so far gone, im gonna give her a call sometime this week to talk to her, might go on a date or something were no alcohol is going to be in the picture :wink: :thumbup:

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
2.0GTI said:
yeah i talked to her friend last night and she felt bad that she was so far gone, im gonna give her a call sometime this week to talk to her, might go on a date or something were no alcohol is going to be in the picture :wink: :thumbup:
I think.....she is the type of a girl that you.....dont make a wife out of.......know what I mean? 8)

You know what to do....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
6,874 Posts
2.0GTI said:
A club is not a good date place. Even if she was sober, its kinda hard to talk over the loud music & crowds. Plus you were with other peeps? Thats not a date. THats a hang out. One on one, dinner, a few drinks, and lots of conversation... thats a date.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i just got finished asking the girl who set us up out, we were talking and we think alike for everything, i asked if she would like to go out ot lunch today and she said that shes been wanting for a while, i think this might be a good deal.
shes calm, smart and very controles, she had one beer at the club the whole night, i talked to her the whole time instead :) i might as well give it a try :thumbup:

my life is so back and forth and weird!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
l5gcw0b said:
linux-works said:
That sounds desirable :roll: Walk away now.
don't be an ass!

its NORMAL for people (when they're young) to be nervous about a date. perhaps she took too much drink - but she's a young person, for crissakes! its normal to act that way, maybe a few times until you grow up a little.

walk away?

how heartless!

give her a chance. sheesh!

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
linux-works said:
l5gcw0b said:
linux-works said:
That sounds desirable :roll: Walk away now.
don't be an ass!

its NORMAL for people (when they're young) to be nervous about a date. perhaps she took too much drink - but she's a young person, for crissakes! its normal to act that way, maybe a few times until you grow up a little.

walk away?

how heartless!

give her a chance. sheesh!
Heartless :???:, kinda overly sentimental & harsh there. Sure, alcohol if consumed in moderation is A-OK, probably the best social lubrication there is. But in excess to the point of getting shit face on the first date is definitely the sign of things to come.

I am with l5gcw0b here, unless she is the only girl left on campus, walking away might not be a bad idea. Chances are she didn't even remember her date or what happened, so that will erase the guilt of being heartless. :wink:

·
Registered
11,541 Posts
So that whole set up thing could have been a ruse to get you and her (lil Miss Match Maker) together.... oh the plot thickens... never underestimate a gurl! :nervous:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts