Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally that reply from Evolution:

What we could offer the members of Club B5 is a Free Evolution Sports (Baseball) Cap in the color and style of the customer's choice. The
ClubB5 members would simply need to make us aware that they are a member and which Cap they desire, by entering this info into the Special Notes Section of their order.
:lol:

Wow! In the color of your choice. I'll think I'll hang up my group buy hat and stick to eBay....and other group buys for better deals....a long run for a short slide. Sorry to disappoint guys.

steve

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yikes. The 30lb thing, I was told, was necessary due to the extra packaging necessary blah blah blah - It may have been his way of communicating box size - there is NO way that thing ways 30 lbs. They were quite reasonable.

I'll try calling evolutionsports to see if I can snag a better price.

Please continue to post interest - assuming I would be able to secure a lower price - so I know my efforts will be worth the trouble.

steve

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Awaiting reply from Evolution....

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
if it's considerably cheaper, like somewhere around $150, I would be in!

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
dj_aero said:
Does it have the drop along the top for the air intake??

If so, I may be in.
Unless they changed, No. But I just cut out a notch like the ABD one..not as low though, so you cant see it.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still no reply.....man, they make this tough. I'll keep trying. I broke down and paid full price for mine...coldn't wait but still want to organize and follow through w/ a successful group buy....curses.

steve

·
Registered
56 Posts
This is great news! This store is about 20 minutes from my home! I've been waiting for this grille for over a month now from parts4euro.com, and this place is cheaper. I'm heading over in the morning to buy/order a grille. According to their site, it's in stock (no shipping, but sales tax).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
Pseudo
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing