Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone - Hope this is in the right place
Thanks for creating this awesome forum and meeting the wonderful people here. I am looking to get a 2018 Volkswagen Passat GT V6 vehicle and I am looking to the community to check if there is anything I should be looking out for while doing my inspection.

The asking price is $14,500 and it has 14400 miles with a Salvage Title.
If you guys have any suggestions on what to check.
Looking forward to joining this family, thanks

UPDATE
Thank you all for your contribution to this post, I have been wary of buying this vehicle, and on further research, I decided to run the VIN CHECK confirmed my fears.

I found that
Primary DamageUndercarriage
Secondary DamageFront End

this is exactly what I was trying to {do/avoid}. Imagine if I did not make this research I would have ended up vehicle having the wrong spec, not friendly to climate, high fuel consumption, High MRSP, etc, Thanks

Here is the link to the report: Get Instant Vehicle History Report

Sky Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

Wheel Vehicle Tire Car Vehicle registration plate

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part Car seat cover

·
Moderator/Administrator
26,028 Posts
Moved

Reactions: Matin321

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE
Thank you all for your contribution to this post, I have been wary of buying this vehicle, and on further research, I decided to run the VIN CHECK confirmed my fears.

I found that
Primary DamageUndercarriage
Secondary DamageFront End

this is exactly what I was trying to {do/avoid}. Imagine if I did not make this research I would have ended up vehicle having the wrong spec, not friendly to climate, high fuel consumption, High MRSP, etc,

Here is the link to the report: Get Instant Vehicle History Report
Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

1 - 4 of 4 Posts