·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I typed way to fast...that's DRIFT an audi quattro...

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't remember, he/she called me crazy for saying drifting a quattro was possible...

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Correct sire, that IS an S1....

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
a horizontal drift for over 2 hours! yowsers. imagine how much fuel that thing would use in that span.

i think that audi was one of the gruppe b rally cars right? the 500+ hp cars. very cool stuff.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Those were amazing cars, the final version was a 900hp car but never raced cause Audi pulled out of rally events due to the death of numerous spectators and a driver/codriver. Reading stories about back then are interesting but twisted...crews pulling fingers out of the grills cause fans tested their manhood by trying to touch the cars as they went by. A 100mph+ car vs a hand who wins? I cant find the link now but I have it on my computer, the video of a race I think in Portugal where all you see is the crowd and it parts as the cars come. The Tour De France reminded me of it, except the cars were drifting through the turns and going a hell of a lot faster.

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Yeah, what's w/ that 15000 hp S4? It blows by the rally car every time...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.