Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**SOLD **(02) Passat 1.9tdi 130bhp 6spd Sport Estate

2002 (02) Passat 1.9tdi 130bhp 6spd Sport Estate

It is with great regret that after only 6 months of ownership I am parting with my Passat Sport. The only reason I’m giving it up is due to the imminent arrival of a company car.
After failing to persuade a friend to part with his I searched high and low to find a decent example and this was the very best I could find when looking and its condition reflects that. This car drives like new, and goes so well (as a 130tdi should) plus returning 50+ mpg regularly on a run.

It’s in an unusual Indigo blue pearl (LB5N) and also has the fairly uncommon leather and blue alcantara interior which is in great condition. The car has done 82000 miles from new with a full VAG history with the exception of the last service carried out by the dealer I bought it from. It is HPI clear. Has an MOT until March 08 and will have 6 months Tax.

Spec

1.9tdi 130bhp
6 speed gearbox
Half leather & alcantara interior
Multi function steering wheel
Cruise control
Heated front seats
In dash 6 disc cd changer
Auto dimming mirror
Automatic wipers

Plus usual sport extras such as 16” alloys, lowered suspension, tinted widows, sports seats, multi function computer etc.

In the interest of being totally honest the negative points are:

There are a couple of small marks in the paint, one on one of the rear door handles (obviously opened onto something.) Plus a small scuffs on the rear bumper corner. Obviously it has a few stone to the front as would be expected, and one of the alloys has a score on one of the spokes. None of these are anything than you would expect on a car of this age or mileage and don’t detract from the car at all. It’s overall condition is excellent.

£8000 ONO

please email me at jamesashby1975 at hotmail dot com
or give me a call on 07976 642538

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Nice Car...but I find it very funny when folks that want to sell their cars don't take the time to clean and at least vacum up the dirt before taking and posting photos's. :D

Good luck with the Sale!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts