Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
ehh I wouldn't have wanted to look for it either...But that was about all I did to the outside of that one, except for clear corners and white side marker. I wish I would have done smoked side marker though, would have looked better. Im trying to find one exactly like it just to have b/c I loved that car sooo much. But didn't realize it until after I flipped it

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I think I could send all my lights up to Jon and have him tint all 6 for cheaper than that. It would end up being 130 to replace all...Ill have to see once I get more money in the pocket:)

·
Registered
74 Posts
I stole it for $7,500 from an old lady :p She took it to the dealership for every little thing that she noticed, so it was very well kept and most likely never saw more than 3k RPMs

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yeah I got mine for about that price, but it had 90k miles. All service done at dealership and they were all highway miles. You should put up a profile in the SouthEast part and show the progress. But I want another one sooooo bad, Im beggin my mom to get it as her next car.
Where you at in GA?

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm in Marietta/Kennesaw. I was going to make a profile but I think I might wait until I do something a bit more exciting than putting on a german plate and a stubby antenna. Trying to find the right wheels first, then I'll move on with some other things I have had in mind.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oh and the Zender rear spoiler, thats the thing I got most compliments on besides the wheels. B/c of course the wheels are easier to notice.
You should come up to Southern Wortheresee in Helen on May 12-13. It should be killer!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'll most likely end up going for just looks and some suspension. Planning on getting most done over the summer.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
yeah thats what Im doing right now with mine, I got a chip but haven't got it put in yet. Have you taken the front sway bar out yet? it helps alot. it's free, and only takes literally 15 mins. It helps on steering and bumps on highways

·
Registered
669 Posts
never mind about my post in your durty g2g thread, obviously this is your car... check out darthvolkswagens nonetheless, both look very nice

·
Registered
74 Posts
No, you'll have to tell me more about that later...darn school. How about you jump message me on here or FB...kinda turned your profile thread into a chat here...

21 - 40 of 49 Posts